NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest PedritoM
Go Go Go !

So can you say what stuff you work?

Please ;]

Ok, here's a shot of the new menu screen. Take your conclusions!

post-473445-1241183969_thumb.jpg

Guest Darren XVI

When I use the Uzi, the noise from the gun continues even when I stop moving or quit the program. Is it just me? Maybe you could fix this? Thanks.

Guest PedritoM
When I use the Uzi, the noise from the gun continues even when I stop moving or quit the program. Is it just me? Maybe you could fix this? Thanks.

I'll check it for the next version. Thanks.

Guest muh4

Hm... Duel? What is it? What happen whit this? Will you do zippo?

Edit: I have error. When i use shotgun and fast reload, first two reload sounds slightly overlap... This is very terribles.

Edited by muh4

Guest Th3rmal

My guess is you connect two omnias together using bluetooth, then after a set amount of time, you will have to shoot the other person, whoever gets the shot in first wins. Kinda like the old Western times :D

Guest ardvarkofdoom

LMAO dual... If this seriously an Omnia to Omnia connection, that'd be friggin awesome. Of course I don't know anyone IRL with an omnia to try it... but I can see EPIC random phone duals pop up in public places. I know it's not going to be like this right now, but I can visualize a dualing program integrated with a GPS compass... You could be in a crowded place and bored out of your mind so you run the program... if someone else is running the program, it pops up a notification... Since it's a random person, it could use the GPS compass to point you in each other's direction... Once you figure out who you are against, the dual commences. Could be a great way to start convo with a random stranger in public places :D

Once again dude, great work and I agree that you could have "public and pay-for" releases. It would be good to see you getting a little kick back off of your program!

Something I noticed today... did you change the shotgun "shoot" screen? Like when the weapon fires, the smoke screen seems to go away too fast now.

Guest lagoskon

Konstantinos, your donation is now completePayment by PayPal

Confirmation number: 36K998984J582594M.

An email with your donation details has been sent to [email protected] and you

can print your donation receipt.

Keep updating....Thanks

Guest PedritoM
My guess is you connect two omnias together using bluetooth, then after a set amount of time, you will have to shoot the other person, whoever gets the shot in first wins. Kinda like the old Western times :D

Well... good guess! :lol:

Guest PedritoM
LMAO dual... If this seriously an Omnia to Omnia connection, that'd be friggin awesome. Of course I don't know anyone IRL with an omnia to try it... but I can see EPIC random phone duals pop up in public places. I know it's not going to be like this right now, but I can visualize a dualing program integrated with a GPS compass... You could be in a crowded place and bored out of your mind so you run the program... if someone else is running the program, it pops up a notification... Since it's a random person, it could use the GPS compass to point you in each other's direction... Once you figure out who you are against, the dual commences. Could be a great way to start convo with a random stranger in public places :lol:

Once again dude, great work and I agree that you could have "public and pay-for" releases. It would be good to see you getting a little kick back off of your program!

Something I noticed today... did you change the shotgun "shoot" screen? Like when the weapon fires, the smoke screen seems to go away too fast now.

Well that's a good idea for improvement! Right now I can't do that, remember it's my first mobile and C# app, so I'm still learning. But I'm saving all the ideas for the future. Who knows where this little app can go?

I want to learn how to work with the camera, the gps, the microphone and maybe the light sensor, so any idea in those areas will be taken into account. Can't promise I'll do everything or that I'll be developing for a long time, but for now I'm getting a kick out of this, so I won't stop so soon. :D

Guest PedritoM
Konstantinos, your donation is now completePayment by PayPal

Confirmation number: 36K998984J582594M.

An email with your donation details has been sent to [email protected] and you

can print your donation receipt.

Keep updating....Thanks

No, it's ME that has to say THANK YOU!! A BIG thank you!! :D

Guest Tiki Dragyn
Ok, here's a shot of the new menu screen. Take your conclusions!

So I figure you hold the phone at your side, then bring it up like a gun, and pretty much have a duel with the phone...heh :D

Guest PedritoM
Camera may be use to sniper telescope! So when next update? Tomorrow?

Can't wait!

Guys, I can't promise you it will be ready tomorrow, but it will be ready soon. Don't despair! :D

Guest thierryyy

Hi PedritoM,

Can you please tell me where you learn to build a app, I'm creating my first WinMo app in Visual Studio C# 2008. I'm trying to add sound when a button is tapped. Please tell me.

Thanks anyway, & I like your apps, wanna donate but still problem with paypal, I only can pay with a e-check :S

Guest Elena

Hi, something like this would be great!

The Pump Action with recharge sound (recharge with G-Sensor).

You will found many videos in youtube for iPhone that simulate diferent guns!

Guest PedritoM
Hi PedritoM,

Can you please tell me where you learn to build a app, I'm creating my first WinMo app in Visual Studio C# 2008. I'm trying to add sound when a button is tapped. Please tell me.

Thanks anyway, & I like your apps, wanna donate but still problem with paypal, I only can pay with a e-check :S

Well, I'm a software engineer, so I have some programming background... I never programmed in .NET or C# but it's just a question of getting used to the language.

Thank you!

Guest PedritoM
Do you end your new version?!

Faaaaasttttt i'm dying here!

Sorry, it's not ready yet... I hadn't that much time this weekend as I thought I would have... anyway I'm working on it, so it won't be long.

Guest PedritoM
Hi, something like this would be great!

The Pump Action with recharge sound (recharge with G-Sensor).

You will found many videos in youtube for iPhone that simulate diferent guns!

Have you used my app? It works like you describe. The graphics ain't that good 'cause I don't have a deisgner do make them so I get the images on the net...

Guest thierryyy
Well, I'm a software engineer, so I have some programming background... I never programmed in .NET or C# but it's just a question of getting used to the language.

Thank you!

In what do you create your program?