NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest Th3rmal

Great app, thanks :excl:

Suggestion:

Make a new 'weapon', the Zippo Lighter. Flick the phone to the left it opens up, touch gesture the screen it lights up, flick back right it closes, and to turn off the light you should be able to blow into the microphone port.

Hope you can make it :excl:

Guest andromedia

Added a "treat" to the shotgun. It happens randomly so use the weapon until you find it! wink.gif

"I'll be back" voiceclip by Arnold from the movie Terminator... cool... :excl:

But the UI doesn't appear correctly in landscape mode... the gun (Uzi) got sort of distorted... like broken into 2 pieces...

Guest 3shirts
Added a "treat" to the shotgun. It happens randomly so use the weapon until you find it! wink.gif

"I'll be back" voiceclip by Arnold from the movie Terminator... cool... :excl:

But the UI doesn't appear correctly in landscape mode... the gun (Uzi) got sort of distorted... like broken into 2 pieces...

Yeah I just added the app to RotationService to disable rotation since it isn't really supported

Guest Magpie2000k

I can load the shotgun but not fire it it just unloads and goes red then I have to stop and start again.

what am i doing worng whip and uzi work fine

Guest PedritoM
I can load the shotgun but not fire it it just unloads and goes red then I have to stop and start again.

what am i doing worng whip and uzi work fine

The shotgun loads in 2 steps. You have to put your phone vertically oriented and pull it up and then down. To shoot, you then rotate your phone to landscape. When the shotgun is loaded it goes red and it's ready to fire.

Edited by PedritoM

Guest nossy_89
Where can I get the Framework 3.5?

You can get it from the microsoft website or search the forum.

Great app mate thanks, some 1 else has made 1 on this forum but I think you have to donate now before u get all the sound although u didn't have 2 before, I could be wrong.

Any way would it be possible to add dynamite etc.

Keep up the good work.

Guest PedritoM
You can get it from the microsoft website or search the forum.

Great app mate thanks, some 1 else has made 1 on this forum but I think you have to donate now before u get all the sound although u didn't have 2 before, I could be wrong.

Any way would it be possible to add dynamite etc.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks! Yes, I saw that app and I thought that I could make one with having to pay, so... here it is! If you want you can donate, if not that's ok too. :excl:

Guest andysalmon

Loaded it up on my HD and it's teasing me! I get to the "chose your weapon" screen and select one, but it then says "JR Weapon" and will not do anything. The SDK is installed to device and the app to SD (although I have tried it to device as well) but is doesn't work. Any ideas?

Guest PedritoM
Loaded it up on my HD and it's teasing me! I get to the "chose your weapon" screen and select one, but it then says "JR Weapon" and will not do anything. The SDK is installed to device and the app to SD (although I have tried it to device as well) but is doesn't work. Any ideas?

Well, it only works on Samsung Omnia. But if there's many people interested, I'll port it to the HTC. The problem is that I don't have one so that I can develop.

Edited by PedritoM

Guest andysalmon
Well, it only works on Samsung Omnia. But if there's many people interested, I'll port it to the HTC. The problem is that I don't have one so that I can develop.

Damn! I was hoping it was generic but should have guessed when I "fell over" this topic whilst searching. I hadn't heard of it before so I doubt HD users know about it. Thanks for taking the time to reply. If it ever does get ported- I'm interested!

Guest PedritoM
Damn! I was hoping it was generic but should have guessed when I "fell over" this topic whilst searching. I hadn't heard of it before so I doubt HD users know about it. Thanks for taking the time to reply. If it ever does get ported- I'm interested!

Well it all depends on the interest of HTC users... if in fact there's much interest I'll port it.

Stay tuned for more news on this subject! :excl:

Guest ketamdaco

Hi PerdritoM,

I succeeded to install it, then choose the gun. But its stuck there :excl:

Or how to play it (maybe need special button)? Thanks

Guest PedritoM
Hi PerdritoM,

I succeeded to install it, then choose the gun. But its stuck there :excl:

Or how to play it (maybe need special button)? Thanks

Do you have a Samsung Omnia? The gun is loaded and fired using the movements of your phone. Push the phone up and then down to load the shotgun and then rotate the phone to landscape mode to fire.

Guest PedritoM
+1. WVGA as well? :excl:

Yes, when I'll port it I'll readjust the resolution also.

In a few days I'll be releasing a new update to the Omnia Version. Hopefully, by the weekend.

Guest ketamdaco
Do you have a Samsung Omnia? The gun is loaded and fired using the movements of your phone. Push the phone up and then down to load the shotgun and then rotate the phone to landscape mode to fire.

Ya, i use omnia with Qbus Rom that already have net 3.5 right? its still stuck at choosing gun even after soft reset. thanks

Guest PedritoM
Ya, i use omnia with Qbus Rom that already have net 3.5 right? its still stuck at choosing gun even after soft reset. thanks

So you're stuck at the first screen? You can't choose your weapon?

Did you install the Samsung SDK?

Guest PedritoM
This is so cool!

"I'll be back" is a nice touch :excl:

Keep up the good work mate !!

If you think it's cool now, wait for what I have in store! :excl:

Guest PedritoM
can you run this progamme on a HTC DIAMOND ?

At the moment, no. But if there's enough people interested, I'll port it to the HTC.

Keep visiting this topic and, if you can, donate.

Guest thzamus

Hi Pedrito!

a co-worker has this app and i abolutely need it on my HTC Touch HD!!!

So please please please make a version working on HTC devices

One of the greatest apps ever!!!

Guest PedritoM
Hi Pedrito!

a co-worker has this app and i abolutely need it on my HTC Touch HD!!!

So please please please make a version working on HTC devices

One of the greatest apps ever!!!

Thank you! I'll do my best to make an HTC version. As soon as I raise the funds to get one...