Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest Mike178
updated again Bliss theme with new panels

thank you sector awsome work :D

is there gonna be an updated WM7 theme including all the pannels?

regards

Guest Mike178
Hi ppl,

i have a problem with key block screen. I play app (like wmplayer) i block my phone with end key in portrait mode, after i unlock phone and i go in landscape mode and block phone again. When i come in back in portrait mode the look appear like this:

blockportrait.png

and landscape mode now that it is :

blocklandscape.png

it's so stretched...

Thx for help.

P.s sorry my en so bad, i'm italian, my phone is samsung omnia i900

i think you are still using M3, upgrade to N1 it is a very stable rom, no bugs perfect one... thanks to Sector

Guest sector
thank you sector awsome work :D

is there gonna be an updated WM7 theme including all the pannels?

regards

yes soon...

also for Bliss

Guest cd78

Hey guys

The red bar under the clock bar in titanium...is that part of a theme or can i enable it with chome?

I am using the latest bliss theme.. :D

Guest Mike178
Hey guys

The red bar under the clock bar in titanium...is that part of a theme or can i enable it with chome?

I am using the latest bliss theme.. :D

it is called CHome, u can enable it or disable it from the Utility folder Chome editor..

on the left side.. available pannels, chose one to enable or disable, from the dropdown menu, highlight it and then a popup show to either enable or disable it

Guest Mike178
yes soon...

also for Bliss

thanks, looking forward)))

Sector,

is there a way to remove the analogue clock from the cclock panel and just keep the alarm notification, it is there ugly and it doesn't show he real time, it is useless...

Edited by Mike178

Guest cd78
it is called CHome, u can enable it or disable it from the Utility folder Chome editor..

on the left side.. available pannels, chose one to enable or disable, from the dropdown menu, highlight it and then a popup show to either enable or disable it

Edit: Ive tried to enable chome and it will only disable the damn thing, even if its not enabled in the first place...any ideas???

Cheers buddy - its hard work tweaking this thing!! :D

Edited by cd78

Guest Mike178
Your version of Bliss theme 1.6.3, U sad that U add support for System Panel, so New version 1.6.4?

no, it is just an add on.... just disable titanium from the today settings, install the system pannel cab to your device main memory and then enable titanium, it will appear there....

Guest thePuck

Dude in O1 it's already inside the Rom, so after I install Bliss it's gone. No matter if I enable this panel in Chome still didn't appear

Plus Sector sad

...(final for Omnia ONLY thanks to Genix) it will be updated when new panels arrive...

That's why I ask about it

Edited by thePuck

Guest Mike178
Dude in O1 it's already inside the Rom, so after I install Bliss it's gone. No matter if I enable this panel in Chome still didn't appear

Plus Sector sad

That's why I ask about it

ooops sorry, i confused it.... disregard my reply)))

Guest thescope

Sector, fantastic work!

Small question, is there a way I could change the color of a BAR?

I mean the way the Notification bar is colored RED.. say, change the Weather BAR to YELLOW?

Just for testing... <_<

Guest Genix9
Now that i'm on O1N, does that mean I cannot install Bliss 1.6.3 yet because some panels will not work properly?

Yeah, hang on with that. 1.6_4 should be out later today to address the missing panels <_<

Guest lushomnia
Yeah, hang on with that. 1.6_4 should be out later today to address the missing panels <_<

hurray! Thank you for the clarification Genix9. Looking forward to 1.6.4 of Bliss.

Kudos to those who have worked and are working on this wonderful stuffs.