Having Issues

Guest uncut1974

Guest uncut1974

I have my phone flashed with wozzers 6.5 v4 and my phone keeps turning off on me 2-3 times a day I either have to pop the battery off or soft reset to start it back up. Only extras I've loaded is spb pocket plus 4.0 and slingplayer. Also what happened to solitaire? Anyways if I wanted to go back to original factory settings/software would a hard reset accomplish this for me. I also used spb backup and have it backed up from before i loaded the rom. Any help is appreciated.

Guest Tim-H
I have my phone flashed with wozzers 6.5 v4 and my phone keeps turning off on me 2-3 times a day I either have to pop the battery off or soft reset to start it back up. Only extras I've loaded is spb pocket plus 4.0 and slingplayer. Also what happened to solitaire? Anyways if I wanted to go back to original factory settings/software would a hard reset accomplish this for me. I also used spb backup and have it backed up from before i loaded the rom. Any help is appreciated.

I would try reloading the ROM, and if that doesnt work. Reload the CC20 and then load a ROM you like. Doing a hard reset will not take you back to the factory software, it will only erase any settings and files you had on the main memory.

When I first flashed the CC20 ROM my phone would shut off randomly at times too, not as often as you are saying but I reflashed the CC20 and put a custom ROM onto my phone and it fixed the problem.

Guest roboticguru

Solitaire was probably removed from the build you installed. You can find the programs here thanks to shokka9!

http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9's...need-or-want-)/

Guest uncut1974

i also used to have the clock displayed on top in all programs when my phone kept turning off so I belive either disabling that or removing pocket plus got everything working right cause Im now on 2 days with no issues!!!