Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest midiwriter
I had that happen too... but only when I would restore my stuff w/ sbp backup. Try hard reset, going to defaults and you'll see it works. You're probably adding something or restoring something that's killing it.

I use PIMbackup (or whatever its called) and all I restore with each flash are my contacts...interesting.

Guest aeroclown

Hmm, don't know if this is a bug or not. I experienced my first issue with your rom this evening. My phone went into a power save mode and turned the Phone Receiver off, being my battery was so low. However after a good charge, I wasn't able to successfully re-enable the phone without a soft reset. I opened up the wifi manager, clicked phone a few times and nothin. Just stayed at off. Along with the red X where the signal meters usually are.

Guest bga7x

ok after 2 LONG days! its finally done! I want to thank Blazing wolf, Genix9, and Webmab!

this will be in next release Cmulticlock with transparent clocks!!!

post-502174-1247559456_thumb.png post-502174-1247559476_thumb.png

Guest jtoso
ok after 2 LONG days! its finally done! I want to thank Blazing wolf, Genix9, and Webmab!

Hey there, will this be in the next version of your ROM or will it be an add on? Ya, I'm new, getting my Omnia in the next few days and can't wait to put your ROM on it! Thanks for your work. I haven't flashed a phone since my old e815 4 years ago, but this seems simple enough with your instructions.

Guest snkeyez95

Not sure if this is necessarily an issue with the ROM or something else. After flashing to the latest ver. 3.4 I've noticed a few issue with my camera and mms messages. In camera mode it shows that I only have room for 116 pictures. Not my usual 10,000 or so.

When I attempt to send an MMS picture message it always says that it is unable to resize picture.

Anyone experiencing these issues?

Guest bga7x
Hey there, will this be in the next version of your ROM or will it be an add on? Ya, I'm new, getting my Omnia in the next few days and can't wait to put your ROM on it! Thanks for your work. I haven't flashed a phone since my old e815 4 years ago, but this seems simple enough with your instructions.

this will be in the next release

Guest bga7x
Not sure if this is necessarily an issue with the ROM or something else. After flashing to the latest ver. 3.4 I've noticed a few issue with my camera and mms messages. In camera mode it shows that I only have room for 116 pictures. Not my usual 10,000 or so.

When I attempt to send an MMS picture message it always says that it is unable to resize picture.

Anyone experiencing these issues?

the reaizing thing is a know issue that i dont have a fix for or know of anyone that does

Guest mamuco

post-502174-1247559456_thumb.png post-502174-1247559476_thumb.png

Looks great and one less thing to install after re-flashing.

Guest bga7x
Looks great and one less thing to install after re-flashing.

yes indeed!!! im getting pretty close where i can just flash my phone and not install anything just walk out the door!!!!

Guest RwP1138
yes indeed!!! im getting pretty close where i can just flash my phone and not install anything just walk out the door!!!!

dude the new clock looks way sweet

what are you doing in st george

Guest bga7x

some more stuff im working on!

post-502174-1247593982_thumb.png

more to come!!! have to figure out how to get rid of the russian

post-502174-1247595153_thumb.png post-502174-1247595175_thumb.png

post-502174-1247595770_thumb.png

Edited by bga7x

Guest BrianPick

more to come!!!

That is what i am talikng about. BLACK KEYBOARD / NO RUSSIAN ! WoooHa !------EDIT. Russin still there..........

Edited by BrianPick

Guest Rob Storm
hmm have you try adding another email account

Added 2 more email accounts. No change.

NOTE: The icon that is missing is the one on the condensed tab. The icon on the email tab is there.

Guest Fecious

Looks nice, but I don't think I'll be able to stray from BGTM. Which one would you recommend BG?

Guest techmaster7545

hey i think i know how to make that english for u ill be on im later

Edited by techmaster7545