blewer

Sync in Bootloader?

4 posts in this topic

Hi Guys and Girls,

My HD seems to be playing up - I installed virtual Moblie sync software all seemed fine for a while.

The other day I soft reset my phone and on reboot it asked me for my Virtual Mobile login which I couldn't remember

I pulled the battery and every time I turn on now it loads up as normal but shows me a black screen with device locked in the title bar. There is a cursor flashing in the middle of the screen but no text input is possible. Can't press any buttons or get any menus - but people seem to be able to phone me. After the call phone freezes on the caller ID page

What I really need is to be able to sync with active sync in the bootloader before hard resetting

Any suggestions??

UPDATE!!!

Ok so switched on phone and left to load up for a while - plugged in to pc.

PC connects but as storage device as this was the last action performed. I cannot select anything on the phone so can't select sync via activesync

Anyone know of a way to force activesync to come alive without having to press anything on the handset itself??

Nothing????

OK hard reset it is

Nothing????

OK hard reset it is

I had this happen to me. Tried everything I could think of (except hard reset) and nothing worked. Then, about 3 days later, I connected the cable and up popped the menu, selected Activesync and away it went. Been fine ever since. Very Weird ! :D

Lee