Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest ggh_13

Thanks a lot for this ROM, it is perfect. Just a point, I cannot find the menu certificate to manage them. has it been removed? Is it possible to add it after?

thanks in advance,

Guest mbunal
Brilliant ROM (came to this one from a 28002 build), but the Showcase app doesn't appear to work in 23568 M2D

if u tap and hold start button, showcase appear.

Guest JCB01

To anybody stating that this is a good Rom.

Firstly which one are you talking about is it the normal Rom and if so how did you download it because Ryrzy links does not work.

JCB

Guest loopism
if u tap and hold start button, showcase appear.

I know how to bring it up, it just wasn't appearing

Three reboots later - showcase now works ... odd

Guest loopism
To anybody stating that this is a good Rom.

Firstly which one are you talking about is it the normal Rom and if so how did you download it because Ryrzy links does not work.

JCB

The links work fine (I used the Hotfile link). I'm using 23568 M2D

Guest JCB01
The links work fine (I used the Hotfile link). I'm using 23568 M2D

This is why yours is working because the Normal build is on a Rapidshare server, when clicked on the link you get an error no server found!

Guest andrew.mazlim

Btw... about the Showcase you're talking about. It's not at all "similar" with HTC Task Manager we used to working in WM6.1s. In HTC T.M., when you was pressing the "X"... EVERY app was closing, really closing! In many WM6.5.x I'm testing Showcase and many apps are closing but SOME aren't! You need to run the WM Task Manager too, to check if there is an app running in the background.

So, I had to put BOTH shortcuts, Showcase & Task Manager in M2DTP and I'm running them both, to close all the apps. It's quite annoying, because we want (I believe) a solution, a way, to closing automatically all apps when we're pressing the damn "X" or pressing the "Exit"...

...Still can't find a decent way to solve this issue. Do you?

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest liuking49

Tried the new ROM 23568 using Grand Prix and Win 7. Although the procedure went well till the end, the screen bricks in Samsung Omnia. Reflashed, hard reseted, used another ROM. Nothing. Can someone please help me.

Guest dietz
Tried the new ROM 23568 using Grand Prix and Win 7. Although the procedure went well till the end, the screen bricks in Samsung Omnia. Reflashed, hard reseted, used another ROM. Nothing. Can someone please help me.

I have upgraded to 23568 with Grand Prix and W7 with no problems whatsoever. worked first time and the ROM is stable.

Guest srqtrader

ROM 23568...

I've noticed that the camera doesn't always come up (Normal rom). Often I will try to activate the camera and it won't load...requiring a soft reset. Also, the camera cannot record and save videos(normal rom): Error message "video cannot be saved in the format specified..." Cannot open and view jpegs - message recieved "there is no application associated with "content". Run the application first, then open this file from within the application."

Can anyways one please help me?

-BN

Guest srqtrader

if you are looking to sell the phone for parts, I'm interested!!!

Guest liuking49
if you are looking to sell the phone for parts, I'm interested!!!

:rolleyes: I tried with a XP PC and got it to work.

:D Anyone knows where there is a honeycomb cab that will work with 23568?

Guest g4g0

Successfully installed from Windows 7 using GrandPrix. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I actually liked the honeycombs from the previous build. Any way to restore that in this version?

Guest azraellx

Hi, setting aside the fact that i will try the new version of the rom as soon as possible; I'd like to point out and odd issue that is happening since a couple of days.

I'm using the normal Build 28230.

SMS notification when phone is setting on vibration and is locked by wm6.5 lock or by s2u2 is not working anymore.

tried everything but it just does not vibrate.

Is there any reg-hack or workaround you can suggest?.

Or this is something fixed in the new version and a bug I didn't came across till yesterday?.

Regards and thanks for any help

Luca from italy

New ROM is working well...just started testing...

Photos & Videos Album was there along with HTC Album, now this ROM has only HTC Album. How to get Samsung's Photo Album application which is better than this where I can see thumbnails of photos and videos. I can set photo as desktop image and crop the photo before etc...

Can Anyone help...

Guest d3us

i have just installed Build 23568 and i need to say IT'S PERFECT!

maybe lil bit too many installed applications, but the best 6.5 :rolleyes:

Guest sagorap

which of the following builds is the best now?

_________15.05.2010__________

----------- Build 23568 -------------- OR

_________20.02.2010__________

----------- Build 28230 --------------

Guest andrew.mazlim
which of the following builds is the best now?

_________15.05.2010__________

----------- Build 23568 -------------- OR

_________20.02.2010__________

----------- Build 28230 --------------

My last rom I flashed (23563) is probably the best so far. Is 23563 an older rom than 23568? I can't answer you that, I don't know it. But if you asking me, try to find a 23563.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest mskish

I updated my samsung omnia i900 today to 23568 version. Every thing is fine except that my display always is either normal or dim. It will never turn off the display. Can some body tell me is there any option to turn off the display completely after some time.