Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest chumanoid

Ryrzy, may you upload it now, so we can test it too? I tested many ROMs, but yours is the best!

sorry for my bad english.

Edited by chumanoid

Guest MobileTR tayfun
i don' t like the new look, (start menue on the bottom :) ) and it is to wide too. some programs like resco explorer are not compatible.. i keep my 23016 version from Ryrzy (best Rom ever made :D )

Yes this is true for me too :P

Messages tab to fix the error, replace the original theme. I'm using Drops.zip. Soft reset a few times at.

Message tab will work fine.

Edited by MobileTR tayfun

Guest Tarzan2312

i just have one question i live in south africa and my omnia version is:PDA i900JCIC1\JCIC1 and PHONE:JCIC2 will this rom work on my omnia or not? All the how to flash your omnia posts i read is for the DX..... version of the omnia what exactly is the diffs?

Guest waynepeh
anyone know how to separate the displayed time and program manager thingy on post 669, other den this flaw, i think this build is really great!!! only got this problem which make it danm troublesome to end some task..

ryrzy or anyone got any solution to this?

i just have one question i live in south africa and my omnia version is:PDA i900JCIC1\JCIC1 and PHONE:JCIC2 will this rom work on my omnia or not? All the how to flash your omnia posts i read is for the DX..... version of the omnia what exactly is the diffs?

This will work but you will need to update to a early 6.1 DX... rom first then flash this one.

Been flashing mine for a year now but if memory serves thats what i was told to do first :)

Guest tomato-b

Ryrzy, this is a awesome ROM !!! you are a great chef but the only common bug would be the sms thread. I think no one has the solution for it yet.

yup i know this bug with reply i non threaded sms view... in 23053 i have it too... will try to fix it :)

think sms is buggy.. when tap reply, seems to 'hang' or rather super lag.. anyone got the same problem?

yup i know this bug with reply i non threaded sms view... in 23053 i have it too... will try to fix it :D

Guest Tarzan2312
This will work but you will need to update to a early 6.1 DX... rom first then flash this one.

Been flashing mine for a year now but if memory serves thats what i was told to do first :)

Thanks man :D

Hi All,

I just installed the custom WinMo6.5 Build 23049 M2D version from "Ryrzy" (http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general-omnia-rom-discussion/290203/custom-wm6-5-roms-for-i900-by-ryrzy/).

I downloaded some themes (Theme touchwiz manila yellow flower, Theme touchwiz manila iphone & Theme touchwiz manila green) from Modacco (http://www.modaco.com/content-page/274993/hottest-fresh-manila2d-themes-for-omnia/page/1600/).

I copied all the ZIP file and put it in \My Device\Windows\Themes, than I try to apply the themes via "Start -> M2DC". I select the themes and click "APPLY", when applying can see there is progress but aft it done, nothing happen, the themes is not changed... tried restart the phone but still the same

Sorry for the long post, can someone advice me...

Thank you

Guest spamika
Hi!

I've installed the Build 23049 with M2D. It runs very smooth, but one question: is there a way to make programs really shut down when you push the X-button? I tried to enable this via Settings-System-Task Manager-Button and enabling "End programs by tapping X", but this does not seem to work.

Thanks!

Can anyone please get back to me on this?

Thx!

Guest dudleygb

hi ry...

This is a very cool version. I'm quite new to this whole flashing thing, but I managed to get your latest version up and running. In my version tag it is now

PDA=DXID1 but phone version is still the old one BUHH1. Which rom can I use to upgrade the phone one pls?

any suggestions welcome, I am in SAfrica.

cool no worries i found the phone part...thanx

regards and thanx

Edited by dudleygb

Guest tomato-b
Ryrzy, this is a awesome ROM !!! you are a great chef but the only common bug would be the sms thread. I think no one has the solution for it yet.

I found a quick work around for this sms replying bug, set one of your button to the task manager. When you tried to reply the sms, the screen will halt, brings up the task manager. Select "switch to" the the sms message app, and the reply with non-threaded should appear in a while. this is a temp solution, and hope that we will have a real solution later.

just out of my head, wondering it is because of the compression applied on the rom.

Guest MobileTR tayfun

Messages tab to fix the error, replace the original theme. I'm using Drops.zip. Soft reset a few times at.

Message tab will work fine.

I'm sorry if this is a silly question but i got recommended to come to this site because you guys have some good ROMS but i wasn't sure which one to download (For example: Is Build 23049 the same as Build 21921.. do they both have the complete Windows Mobile 6.5 etc.?)

Also i just got my Samsung Omnia i900 from eBay "unlocked" and was wondering which or what is the difference between all these downloads.. like Manila and M2D? It seems a bit confusing.

Last question is if i dl these ROMS does it come with step by step instructions like what programs to use and if i should use vista etc. or should i just follow HOW-TO FLASH I900 OMNIA TUTORIAL.

Any advice and guidance is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

-Ant92.

Guest Eyeloose
Last question is if i dl these ROMS does it come with step by step instructions like what programs to use and if i should use vista etc. or should i just follow HOW-TO FLASH I900 OMNIA TUTORIAL.

Any advice and guidance is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

-Ant92.

Howdy, I just followed the sticky guide on the forum (set up a virtual pc on vista blah blah blah) and flashed my Omnia. No problems whatsoever during the whole process :)

I used the latest available build btw as I'm assuming the later the build, the more stable/better it would be and again, no problems yet :D

First post on this forum \o/