Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest pgarabiyski
hmm and whats wrong with that skin when you install it ?

The up and down bars become grey not black, there is some bug I don't know, in file explorer the background became grey not white. Maybe I do something wrong. If you are with same rom you can try to install GlossBlack theme. Thx in advance :) and sorry for my english ;)

Guest noshet

Thanks Ryrzy on this great rom.

Really appreciated the speed and and the manila version ;) .

Not sure if anyone has the titanium lock screen's default skin (without the white borders), with the unlock button on the bottom of the screen? :)

Thanks again..

Guest gepardus

Hello!

I'm using your 23007 ROM and it's great ! And now I want to ask you what is that black skin in new rom ? Is this that russian skin on modaco ? Can you please upload a cab ?

Thank you very much!

Bye. :)

Guest Pacote-san

Cant seem to use the old program, settings style menu

I try to change ENABLE LARGE MENU and it works, but once i reboot i have to disable and enable it again

Guest sijera

Im using M2D version 23009, everything works fine and stable. Thank you Ryrzy fot that. But I really dont like that white balloon in start menu, is there any chanse that I can change it?

Thanks again.

Edited by sijera

Guest lsherif

Hi Ryrzy,

Thanks a lot for this stable rom, have tried all your roms from the first day you have launched your roms & i find them the most stable ones.

I have only one request if you could cook for me the Smart Reader as the cab file does not work with your roms, this is the only thing i am missing in your great roms.

Other than that PERFECT.

Thanks,

Guest sijera

One more question, on settings tab, "All Settings" on left bottom opens Connection settings, not All Settings. Is there any soluton for that?

Guest basementz

hi Ryrzy i love your lite rom. and i have a problem with camera while using motion sensor when you tuen the phone into the vertical the camera is shut always close into the black screen anyone got this ? could u pls check this little problem...thx a lot keep going Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

lsherif -> I will try to make smartreader for You :)

basementz -> i will check what's the problem with camera... but it will bee not easy :/

Guest nixxss
Hi Ryrzy,

Thanks a lot for this stable rom, have tried all your roms from the first day you have launched your roms & i find them the most stable ones.

I have only one request if you could cook for me the Smart Reader as the cab file does not work with your roms, this is the only thing i am missing in your great roms.

Other than that PERFECT.

Thanks,

i use khunanchai's roms and had a problem installing and using smart reader.. its a really cool tool 2 use in the bizness world.. impresses people.. I found that this worked: DioOCR_Eng.WM60.CAB..look 4 it in the forums.. can't upload as its over 4.88M.. :)

Guest lsherif
i use khunanchai's roms and had a problem installing and using smart reader.. its a really cool tool 2 use in the bizness world.. impresses people.. I found that this worked: DioOCR_Eng.WM60.CAB..look 4 it in the forums.. can't upload as its over 4.88M.. :)

Hi nixxss,

Thanks for the advise, found it, installed it & working fine.

Appreciate.

Guest playboyfunny

Ryrzy I have a question to you at the moment i have your rom v23007 how did you do that when omnia receiving files via bluetooth you can see the speed und time and percent its new i've never see that before

Guest Ryrzy
Ryrzy I have a question to you at the moment i have your rom v23007 how did you do that when omnia receiving files via bluetooth you can see the speed und time and percent its new i've never see that before

it is OBEX Inbox ;) (settings -> connections -> OBEX Inbox) :)

Guest basementz
basementz -> i will check what's the problem with camera... but it will bee not easy :/

Hi Ryrzy..I just flash my omnia again with your lite rom the camera problem seem to be good not have any problem now thx Q so much for your kindness... :)

Hello :)

Thanks for your rom. But why in your build 23009 the version of windows is 23009.0.40 and in other 23009 build is 23009.3.0 ??

Regards,

Alex

Guest gianton
Thanks Ryrzy on this great rom.

Really appreciated the speed and and the manila version ;) .

Not sure if anyone has the titanium lock screen's default skin (without the white borders), with the unlock button on the bottom of the screen? :)

Thanks again..

Here you go m8... credit goes to Smilegod.

Smilegod_Lock.rar