[ROM] Sinan's i900 UltraLite Roms [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hi Sinan,

I guess it's 8MB PagePool version with the "Sinan Bluetooth Obex Fix.cab" cooked into the ROM?

Thanks for great (or should I say small? ;-) rom.

No, the cab is just for fixing the previous version's bluetooth issue. This rom doesn't need the fix

Guest tingchung_chin

sinan, i tried to install HTC task manager, also unsuccessful, i love the "X" to close programs, any suggestion to get it work?

Edited by tingchung_chin

Guest sinancetinkaya
sinan, i tried to install HTC task manager, also unsuccessful, i love the "X" to close programs, any suggestion to get it work?

dunno, have you installed netcf ?

Hi Sinan,

I want to thanks all the effort you've used to build this ROM. It's the one i've been looking for! Fast, stable, versatile.

I need a rom that let me choose what to install from the begining :) so... thanks!

No problem here by the moment! (I've installed Opera 10 beta... it's amazing, but I haven't realized yet how to zoom without double clicking xD)

hi again!

I've just installed the office cab you've got at the repository page...but I can't find Office One Note on it... could you confirm that? Where can we find its cab?

tbhx!

Guest sinancetinkaya
hi again!

I've just installed the office cab you've got at the repository page...but I can't find Office One Note on it... could you confirm that? Where can we find its cab?

tbhx!

I have never made a search for One Note so far, so I have no idea.

I have never made a search for One Note so far, so I have no idea.

Ok, as it is an Office program that comes with the default Office programs installed, I've thought you would know where to find it!

thank you so far :)

Another think... when I lock the device (I'm using SPB Shell) the screen becomes freeze until I unlock it... that means all the content in the screen is not updated tile the device is unlocked, so, for example, I can't rely on the time screen is showing! Do you (all) know if this issue is with SPB or with WM? It's not the first time I've realized that, but sometimes, with other ROM it was not hapening...

thx!

Hi,

just download sinan's latest rom to flash and during the flash it has failed to open com ports. USB to phone was success but say that port create failed and the flash has hung. Anybody got any advice? Please! Help! ......

Thanks in advance !!!

P.S. when i turned i900 on after disconnecting it, it flashes a black screen with a mobile, exclamation mark and computer before begining standard install questions. System runs run well but can,t flash anything else. Again, thanks in advance for any advice!

Edited by i900rc

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hi,

just download sinan's latest rom to flash and during the flash it has failed to open com ports. USB to phone was success but say that port create failed and the flash has hung. Anybody got any advice? Please! Help! ......

Thanks in advance !!!

P.S. when i turned i900 on after disconnecting it, it flashes a black screen with a mobile, exclamation mark and computer before begining standard install questions. System runs run well but can,t flash anything else. Again, thanks in advance for any advice!

install samsung modem driver and try again. If you're using any firewall or anti-virus, then disable them

USB switching to phone.

switch to phone failed

port create failed

same as before.

Step 4. Phone image Downloading

Downloading PHONE...

Switch USB to Phone Success...

Error! PhoneUSB Detect Failed

Port Create retry (25)

Port Create retry (24)

Port Create retry (23)

Port Create retry (22)

Port Create retry (21)

Port Create retry (20)

Port Create retry (19)

Port Create retry (18)

Port Create retry (17)

Port Create retry (16)

Port Create retry (15)

Port Create retry (14)

Port Create retry (13)

Port Create retry (12)

Edited by i900rc

Guest sinancetinkaya
USB switching to phone.

switch to phone failed

port create failed

same as before.

Something went wrong that I don't know during flash procedure. Try to flash other roms

Guest tingchung_chin
Something went wrong that I don't know during flash procedure. Try to flash other roms

Sinan, i think in your next ROM, perhaps you may remove the phone part, it'll create less issue like the 1 i900rc faced, when i flash, i use EXEcutor to disassemble and use GP to flash, no issue at all :) :D :D

Edited by tingchung_chin

Guest sinancetinkaya
Sinan, i think in your next ROM, perhaps you may remove the phone part, it'll create less issue like the 1 i900rc faced, when i flash, i use EXEcutor to disassemble and use GP to flash, no issue at all :) :D :D

Flashing eboot, pda, phonepart at the same time is the normal procedure like samsung uses, not mine. Plus, i think flashing omnia using different eboot and phone part is more dangerous. It might brick your phone part. I'll continue to share my roms with phone part. But you can disassemble it by using i900 executor and you can flash your device by using grandprix

i900rc has had a problem, heaven knows what it is. May be usb problem, may be OS problem etc. But it's not related to the rom because many users are using this rom.

Flashing your device with custom roms (even official roms) always has a risk. Everyone has to accept it. One and a half months ago I also had bricked my omnia's phone part suspected of flashing with different eboot and phonepart.

Guest tingchung_chin
Flashing eboot, pda, phonepart at the same time is the normal procedure like samsung uses, not mine. Plus, i think flashing omnia using different eboot and phone part is more dangerous. It might brick your phone part. I'll continue to share my roms with phone part. But you can disassemble it by using i900 executor and you can flash your device by using grandprix

i900rc has had a problem, heaven knows what it is. May be usb problem, may be OS problem etc. But it's not related to the rom because many users are using this rom.

Flashing your device with custom roms (even official roms) always has a risk. Everyone has to accept it. One and a half months ago I also had bricked my omnia's phone part suspected of flashing with different eboot and phonepart.

i see. btw, do you have any cab for regional setting that works for your rom?

Guest blodnje

Gr8 work. I like this ROM but I got some questions.

1. How to add/install camera to the phone back? :D

2. Is it possible to use BT headset for listening music? :(

Thanks.

Edited by blodnje

Gr8 work. I like this ROM but I got some questions.

1. How to add/install camera to the phone back? :D

Thanks.

There's a link in the first post to files provided by Sinan.

Download and install Pako777's Modded i900 Camera.cab

Create a shortcut to \Windows\Camera.exe

Guest sinancetinkaya
There's a link in the first post to files provided by Sinan.

Download and install Pako777's Modded i900 Camera.cab

Create a shortcut to \Windows\Camera.exe

Thanks for answer pfonck

the cab file creates the schortcut itself automatically

all he needs to do is install the cab

• 2 weeks later...
Guest buyukbang

I removed 3 programs:

CareAce BluetoothIconNotifier

CareAce ConnectingNotifierPocketPC

tnyynt SD TuneUP

And after 10 days I have no problem :( Sorry to bother, this is obviously caused by one of this programs :D This ultralite ROM is absolutely great. Thanks again Sinan ;)

Do anybody have a problem with sound? Randomly (one time in a week for me) my omnia lost its sound output completely as if its muted. Changing volume, muting and unmuting do not help. Just rebooting fixes this problem. This is very critical problem for me since it can cause missing alarms and calls :D

Guest sinancetinkaya
I removed 3 programs:

CareAce BluetoothIconNotifier

CareAce ConnectingNotifierPocketPC

tnyynt SD TuneUP

And after 10 days I have no problem :( Sorry to bother, this is obviously caused by one of this programs :D This ultralite ROM is absolutely great. Thanks again Sinan ;)

I also noticed this problem on different cooker's roms. After a while I realised that Vito Audio Notes Touch causes the issue. Some programs cause audio issues. The easiest solution is that open dialpad and dial a number, sound system will work.

Hi sinancetinkaya,

Love your rom, but can you cook 6.5 Please........

While wm6.5 is slower than wm6.1, no

I don't consider user's opinions about wm6.5, SPB benchmark tells everything. I did many tests and I'm sure that wm6.5 is slow.

There are two fastest roms, mine and s0cks's. Both are wm6.1

here is my rom's spb benchmark chart, the score is 688 (it may change a little bit on your device). I recommend you to do the same test on any wm6.5

4165455993_a0e9ec5ee5_o.jpg