First Review

Guest La Traviata

Guest Sam The WinMo

The preview was great and helped in attaining information, but man, the speaker seems kind of disappointing. I was hoping for, at the least, better placement (at the top of the phone as opposed to the back). Oh well, everything else about the phone is great.

Thank you for the link.

Guest palah
Pre-ordered mine today as replacement of my omnia i900, I expect it to be delivered before the end of August :)

care to share from whom? ;)

Guest Chainfire

I've had one for a while, it's much better/faster than f.x. the TP2. I found the review much on the negative side compared to reality (and compared to other WM devices). IMHO it's the best WM device out there right now.

Guest vishalm
I've had one for a while, it's much better/faster than f.x. the TP2. I found the review much on the negative side compared to reality (and compared to other WM devices). IMHO it's the best WM device out there right now.

where did you get it from?

Not from the store :D

What firmware version does yours run, as I read some stories that the phone was already shipped in France and the ROM was slow?

Guest Chainfire

I can't answer those questions... let me just say the phone is capable of doing things very fast, which doesn't necessarily mean that that is always the case :D

Edited by Chainfire

Pre-ordered mine today as replacement of my omnia i900, I expect it to be delivered before the end of August :D

if that is from Clove UK that has been pushed out to October now ... asked before ordering

edit update... Clove Uk was mixed up (as per another email) as 3 samung phones being released... they now say early Sept for B7610

Edited by palah

• 2 weeks later...
if that is from Clove UK that has been pushed out to October now ... asked before ordering

edit update... Clove Uk was mixed up (as per another email) as 3 samung phones being released... they now say early Sept for B7610

Clove UK pushed out to Mid Sept .... doubt if we will see with WM 6.1... like, does not make sense :) send out into market them go through hassel of update calls to support etc