Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest event121

TM, Great Job! Love the red theme of course. When I changed from the default blue to the glossy black it changed the Today screen background to the red skull, but the start menus still had the blue skull. Simple fix, just found the red skull file and set as background and it changed throughout.

Everything switched to red so far as I can tell but the camera. Do you have the red camera cab? Not a big deal though b/c the items just go blue on press.

Bubble breaker is gone. :)

Edited by event121

Guest techmaster7545
ok well ive run this for about a day so far a couple of issues ive had is it freezes (not alot just like twice) on the today screen and when i check my hotmail i cant scroll the message at all and only the "ok" and "start" button work not the menu or delete buttons......but all in all VERY NICE rom man def a 9 out of 10 (would be 10 if i didnt have these issues.

i do not have any of those issues , and i dnt use hotmail so not sure abt that i have ran it for 3 days np

ps u might try hard reset then reflash i had to do that once before with sim prob and it worked fine after

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
TM, Great Job! Love the red theme of course. When I changed from the default blue to the glossy black it changed the Today screen background to the red skull, but the start menus still had the blue skull. Simple fix, just found the red skull file and set as background and it changed throughout.

Everything switched to red so far as I can tell but the camera. Do you have the red camera cab? Not a big deal though b/c the items just go blue on press.

Bubble breaker is gone. :)

thanks, when u change a theme u must soft reset then all is good that has always been that way , yes im working on red camera alot to do with that one , yea just realized bubbble breaker was gone i will updated monday when im off maybe sunday

Guest event121
thanks, when u change a theme u must soft reset then all is good that has always been that way , yes im working on red camera alot to do with that one , yea just realized bubbble breaker was gone i will updated monday when im off maybe sunday

Cool beans. I'll just hunt down the .cab. Never play it anyways :-p

I also noticed the above mentioned issue with email. Set up my Gmail account and can't scroll unless I use the d-pad to hop from link to link down the page.

Did do a hard reset (tried messing with neo titanium then realized it wasn't for me), issue still there. Meh, I can deal with it. :)

Guest techmaster7545

IF U CHANGE THEME U MUST AS ALWAYS SOFT RESET I WILL FIX AND ADD SOME MINOR THING BY MONDAY AT THE LATEST !

IF U HAVE FREZZE PROB OR NO SCROL TRY HARD RESET AS I HAD TO DO ONCE BEFORE AND FIXED PROB IF IT DNT PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN LOOK INTO IT FURTHER BUT MINE HAS DONE GOOD FOR 3 DAYS NOW.

THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE TRIED MY ROMS

Guest techmaster7545
Cool beans. I'll just hunt down the .cab. Never play it anyways :-p

I also noticed the above mentioned issue with email. Set up my Gmail account and can't scroll unless I use the d-pad to hop from link to link down the page.

Did do a hard reset (tried messing with neo titanium then realized it wasn't for me), issue still there. Meh, I can deal with it. :)

i will try my hotmail in the morn and address the issue after i reproduce it then i will give till sunday to see if anymore issues come in if not ill update monday

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest 6738mike

Loving the skull v 5.1!! no problems as of yet!!!

Only 2 requests... I do like the new HTC? keyboard in woZZers and someone elses rom, sorry but I do flash daily and it is difficult for me to remember all of them. The keyboard just seems to respond very well to touch, and wooZZer said that there is only a OEM no CAB.

Also, maybe it is just me, but it seems as if I need to press the screen a little harder with yours as opposed to some of the others... And, I do try everyones...

But aside from those 2 things not a single complaint. Keep up the great work!!!

Guest 6738mike

Only 1 problem so far...

When you press the voicemail softkey from the home screen, it makes the call, brings up the keypad, but it does not show who you are calling nor does it display any of the numbers that have been pressed. Like when you type your password, it does not show on the screen.

The keypad works just fine if you access it through any other means except the softkey on the home screen... Not a big problem, but it did throw me for a loop since i couldn't tell what buttons I had hit...

Guest techmaster7545
Only 1 problem so far...

When you press the voicemail softkey from the home screen, it makes the call, brings up the keypad, but it does not show who you are calling nor does it display any of the numbers that have been pressed. Like when you type your password, it does not show on the screen.

The keypad works just fine if you access it through any other means except the softkey on the home screen... Not a big problem, but it did throw me for a loop since i couldn't tell what buttons I had hit...

thats cause of the white font when number is dialed and with black strip had to make white only thing i know to do now as a fix is pick a diff color or use black bg tell me which u rather have and ill upload a fix

Guest techmaster7545
Loving the skull v 5.1!! no problems as of yet!!!

Only 2 requests... I do like the new HTC? keyboard in woZZers and someone elses rom, sorry but I do flash daily and it is difficult for me to remember all of them. The keyboard just seems to respond very well to touch, and wooZZer said that there is only a OEM no CAB.

Also, maybe it is just me, but it seems as if I need to press the screen a little harder with yours as opposed to some of the others... And, I do try everyones...

But aside from those 2 things not a single complaint. Keep up the great work!!!

thanks i will look into it

Guest AaronsDarts

I am loving this build but why is my flaming skull blue not red? and for some reason at the main screen with the time, the facebook app doesn't work properly it will take me into the app but if I move it over to where it says facebook chat it will give me this error message "The file "fim" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file." problem is I can't find the app to reinstall do you have a fix for this?

Guest techmaster7545
I am loving this build but why is my flaming skull blue not red? and for some reason at the main screen with the time, the facebook app doesn't work properly it will take me into the app but if I move it over to where it says facebook chat it will give me this error message "The file "fim" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file." problem is I can't find the app to reinstall do you have a fix for this?

for red skull u have to pick the theme gloss black and soft reset and ur done , not sure abt facebook issue im on 23053 now and it works fine i will be releaseing the new build prob friday at the lastest and i think its best build to date so far for me

Guest AaronsDarts
for red skull u have to pick the theme gloss black and soft reset and ur done , not sure abt facebook issue im on 23053 now and it works fine i will be releaseing the new build prob friday at the lastest and i think its best build to date so far for me

Ok for the face book thing you need to install FIM from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=480365 and that got it working for me. but hey tech I am also having a problem with the text I like to use the Transcriber when typing but I can't get it to come on. Ill go to the input method pick Transcriber and then hit ok. It will then reset it back to the samsung keyboard. and it used to have a little arrow next to the chat thing in the middle of the lower screen and that is gone. :)