Can someone teach me to be a chef?

Guest briwayjones

Guest briwayjones

Can someone share the basics of how to use Adrynalyne's kitchen? Like which folders contain the actual contents of the ROM that you're cooking before you compile it. So far the kitchen isn't making much sense to me. Is there a good tutorial around? Any pointers are appreciated.

Guest MrCapcom
Sweet, thanks. I think that's what I was looking for. It'll take me a while to read and digest it.

well I got help from the big rom cookers and I think i have most of everything down pact on what to do.

I started there though, so if you have any questions let me know

Guest necosino

The key to a perfect omlet is to cook over an even, medium heat. After pouring in your eggs, give it a quick swirl so that a thin layer of egg covers the entire pan. As the edge starts to cook more, it will crisp a little since it is thinner. Once you see most of the egg whites cooking, swirl again to distribute any uncooked egg around to finish cooking. Now put in your ingredients, fold, and slide onto the plate. Top with some fresh herbs and a little salt and pepper.

Voila, you're on your way to being a great chef! :)

Guest level140
The key to a perfect omlet is to cook over an even, medium heat. After pouring in your eggs, give it a quick swirl so that a thin layer of egg covers the entire pan. As the edge starts to cook more, it will crisp a little since it is thinner. Once you see most of the egg whites cooking, swirl again to distribute any uncooked egg around to finish cooking. Now put in your ingredients, fold, and slide onto the plate. Top with some fresh herbs and a little salt and pepper.

Voila, you're on your way to being a great chef! :)

Thats COLD.

Anyways, my attempts always error. Not a clue why. Links failed. I can do stuff like package cabs and cab packages... But I think my kitchen is bad.

Guest hartv427
Can someone share the basics of how to use Adrynalyne's kitchen? Like which folders contain the actual contents of the ROM that you're cooking before you compile it. So far the kitchen isn't making much sense to me. Is there a good tutorial around? Any pointers are appreciated.

I have used Adrynalyne's kitchen in the past he does excellent work I'm sure everything you need it there. Start with a 6.1 rom back up your origonal kitchen take it slow one change at a time to start after you have done it 100 times over you will still be learning :)

Edited by hartv427

Guest bga7x
I have used Adrynalyne's kitchen in the past he does excellent work I'm sure everything you need it there. Start with a 6.1 rom back up your origonal kitchen take it slow one change at a time to start after you have done it 100 times over you will still be learning :)

Im always learning!!! you never stop learning!!