help u backup ur important sms

Guest lovelykaijie

Guest lovelykaijie

i just want to share with u guys ,Yeah...sometimes some messages are really important,like the SMS my boyfriend sends to me ..backup is needed ...lol..i downloadit from the following link

http://www.softwarewikipedia.com/index.php...e_SMS_Converter

and i got an extra discount of 10% for purchasing and purchasing program donates to software wikipedia site ..lol:)

Here is i teach u guys how to do with GodswMobile_SMS_Converter:

1. Download the third party software and Install it

2. Transfer the SMS from your mobile to PC

3. Restore SMS from pc to mobile

1.Download the third party software and Install it

Step 1 Download the SMS Transfer Tool

Step 2: Unzip the file you downloaded just now and copy the installation file "GodswMobileSMSTransferSetup.CAB" to your mobile device. You may need to connect your device to a host computer using ActiveSync. You can also transfer the file using a memory card.

Step 3: On your device, navigate to the location of the CAB file using File Explorer. Click on the CAB file (displayed as the following screenshot) and click "Install" to begin the installation.

2. Transfer the SMS from your mobile to PC

Now let’s use the software to finish the transfer job.

Step 1: Click "start" and then select programs.

Step 2: Select the “SMSTransfer” in your mobile programs list to run it.

Step 3: Click on "Backup Messages" in the main interface to backup you SMS messages in mobile phone. You will see the follow screenshot

Step 4: Decide the file name, file format and location (The default setting is OK) for your SMS file and click on "Save" to start to backup process. You will see the follow screenshot.

Step 5: After backup completes, all the SMS messages has been backup in a file on your phone. You can save it in your memory card or transfer it to your computer easily by ActiveSync.

3. Restore SMS from pc to mobile

Before backup, the mobile phone do not have any messages as a brand new phone.

Step 1: Click on "SMS Transfer" in programs list to run it.

Step 2: Click on "Restore Messages" in the main interface to save your SMS messages into mobile phone.

Step 3: Select and click on the stf file to be restored.

After Restore Succeed. You will see all you message come back to your phone now!

Free download SMS Transfer