*** ShokkA9's WM6.1 G-ROMz ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9

I accept NO responsibility for any damage caused to your handset before, during and after updating it with these ROMs. Using custom ROMs has risks attached to it, and can be dangerous. Proceed with caution.

UPDATE: 25/11/09 - G-ROMz

READ THE INSTRUCTIONs AT THE BOTTOM! PLEASE!

Huge thanks to NICKLASHIDEGARD, SECTOR & KRAZY RADD!

It's FINALLY arrived, alomost.....My LAST WM6.1 builds. I have been trying to (for a while) to get M2Dv2 to work as much as possible. But i can't do it, so we have this build. NO PROGRAM LAUNCHER in M2Dv2.

Everything else seems to work, just getting it all right for you guys.

M2D build DOES NOT contain Audio Manager, please install from cab!

Full additions & removals...see below...Hope you guys like the BUILD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOADz

SHKvRC - M2Dv2

SHKvRC - LITE

http://shokka9.swisszano.ch/WM6.1/SHKv99/ - Huge RESPECT to SWISSZANO for the HOSTING

LITE HAS EVERYTHING IN RED BELOW REMOVED!!!

MiRRORz

http://shokka9.swisszano.ch/WM6.1/SHKv99/ - Huge RESPECT to SWISSZANO for the HOSTING

M2D Theme for this RC build is also at the server above!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added/Cooked in

20270 SYS & XIP - WIT LZX COMPRESSION / RECMODDED / 6Mb Page Pool

Shokka9 Black and Black & White Theme + other skinning efforts

Krazy Radd's TaskBar

Krazy Radd's NEW Samsung Dialler & Call Log

Krazy Radd's Black Silver Big Volume Skin

Krazy Radd Samsung Keyboard Skins

Black Samsung Apps; thanks to K4mpa.

M2D v2.0 - Program, Fave People, Settings Tab do not work fully. Hence NOT VISIBLE!

M2DC v0.29

Omnia Lite Apps (B7300)

Dialler

Midomi

RSS Reader

Advanced Config Tool v3.3.0.0

Clear Temp

HTC Album 2.0.1818.3032 Omnia

HTC Task Manager

GoogleMaps v3.2 Layers

Shake & Save - Take screen shots easily

SRS WOW

BlueTooth Toggle

XTKit Omnia Front Camera

psShutXP

IM Selector

CareAce BT Icon Notifier

Safe Inbox Extender

SD Tuneup

Jblend (Java)

ObexInbox

NoData

Pako777 Camera dll FIX

EnhancedGPS from DXIA2

Disabled Samsung Dialer skin

Disabled Error Reporting

Disabled Security – Doesn’t warn on unsigned cab install

Disabled Start Up Configuration; No setting up the Touch screen - Thanks s0cks!!

Enabled HoneyComb Start menu as default

Disabled AutoKill in HTC Task Manager

Updated to .net Compact Framework 3.5

Updated to Flash Lite 3.1

Updated HTCEmu DLL’s v0.8 (with close button)

Did Not Remove

FM Radio

Internet Sharing

TV Out

Windows Live

Removed (Not Present)

Virtually Everything

Office/One Note

Opera

Main Menu

Etc Etc

INSTRUCTIONS

1. How To Flash Omnia (click it & read it), Download ROM, extract part 1.

2. Let Omnia reboot at Robot screen, you know when. After the reboot, Do the Operator Stuff.

3. Goto Settings, connections, operator...change to operator that is NOT yours. Leave for 30 secs. Then change back to your operator. Leave for 30 secs. Good to GO

This is a given really on any ROM, just to ensure you have the right connectivity settings . Also Tick the box, in Browser Connection to automatically detect settings.

4. SOFT RESET OMNIA!!

5. To enable Windows dialler, use Advanced Config - Goto Phone & disable SKIN

*. < TO ENABLE LOUDSPEAKER DURING A CALL >

LONG PRESS THE CALL BUTTON ( the one on the left :D ) - It will activate the loudspeaker, regardless of what dialler tyou are using!!.

To obtain cabs for removed apps, please SEE HERE

Just remember that people work hard and to get this stuff out to you guys and sometimes it can take longer than expected... we all have lives, so live yours too :angry:

Special Special thanks to | sector | krazy Radd | airreak | nicklashidegard | Jeffrey2000 | G-ROMs Baby!!

post-428798-1259164825_thumb.png

Edited by shokka9

Guest corpisa
Reserved :angry:

M2D build to follow.......why not?? Probably up tomorrow night some point.

found your thread.. hehe. sorry but i read carefully the titlle and the first post but Im still curious, is this wm 6.1 ? i deserve it if someone gets mad at me, Im just a little lost here.. no honeycomb and no big finger friendly menus? :D

Hi shokka9,

this rom looks nice and I am going to try it.

In the part below INSTRUCTIONS you have wrong links: there is missing "www.modaco.com/" between "http://" and "content/....."

1. INSTRUCTIONS (click it), Download ROM, extract part 1, then read the INSTRUCTIONs link.

2. Goto Settings, connections, operator...change to operator that is NOT yours. Leave for 30 secs. Then change back to your operator. Leave for 30 secs. Good to GO>>>>> This is a given really on any ROM, just to ensure you have the right connectivity settings :angry: . Also Tick the box, in Browser Connection to automatically detect settings.

DONT FORGET TO LET IT REBOOT!!! FOR SOME BIZARRE REASON< IT TAKES A LITTLE WHILE :D

To obtain cabs for removed apps, please SEE HERE

For lots of wallpapers see Vinbeavers thread

For More of Krazy Radd's Excellent Skins, please SEE HERE

Guest barbs666
its up, get em whilst they hot!!

be careful

:D

wow, really fast to flash!

nice and fast and seems smooth to operate too!

I like the robot Shokka :-)

I also would like to see the M2D version! I am going to put 19b-all-in-one from Stzupy on.... Is that what you will use Shokka????

* just going through the settings now but seems that the "Menu" option doesnt do anything.

* any video call option from the phonepad or do you have to go via phonebook?

* Also dont see why there is two programs for the same thing "Display switch" and "PsshutXP"...... thought just pushing powr button was easier :-)

Thanks again!

Edited by barbs666

Guest bigmaras

Thanks ShokkA9 for very good idea to cooked ROM with win 6.1. Many people still want to use this ROM's. I have only one question:

Why you didn't use the last build 21054 from 12 aug 2009.

Ryrzy also cooked ROM with win 6.1 but he used the build 21054 and many people have very good opinion about his work.

Edited by bigmaras

Guest shokka9

I have the files bro, but i wanted to make both :angry:.

Standard CORE & Newest CORe, so people can try for themselves ;) I know whats out there bro.

I used to cook 6.1 before 6.5 was ever available :D

UPDATE: M2D cooked & flashed....have to go out now, but i will test throughout the day. If all good, will upload later.

The menu option in settings....NOT SURE AT ALL BOUT THAT, it SHOULD WORK ?? But it doesnt.

Guest shokka9
* just going through the settings now but seems that the "Menu" option doesnt do anything.

* any video call option from the phonepad or do you have to go via phonebook?

* Also dont see why there is two programs for the same thing "Display switch" and "PsshutXP"...... thought just pushing powr button was easier :-)

Thanks again!

Menu - DUNNO...It should work, but it doesnt....i used to remove all of it...:D

Video - Yes, do it that way :angry:

Not same thing, psshutXP is for soft reset, switch display is different

Guest barbs666
Menu - DUNNO...It should work, but it doesnt....i used to remove all of it... :D

Video - Yes, do it that way :angry:

Not same thing, psshutXP is for soft reset, switch display is different

Nope sorry mate, Settings - "Menu" does not seem to work mate. re, flashed, soft reset, hard reset..... nothing. It looks like it tries to open (like the screen flickers for a milli second then nada).

Apart from that, tis an awesome rom!

Guest shokka9
Nope sorry mate, Settings - "Menu" does not seem to work mate. re, flashed, soft reset, hard reset..... nothing. It looks like it tries to open (like the screen flickers for a milli second then nada).

Apart from that, tis an awesome rom!

Will fix it on the M2D ROM, then fix in CLean version, think i know what it is :angry:

You see, i am using as many tweaks as i have learnt on WM6.5, and bringing them to WM6.1 (its been a while :D), so i think i forgot to remove one, and it may of caused this, i will know in about 10 minutes, when i have flashed again!!

Hope i got right!!

Thanks.

PS - I will be building the latest WM6.1 build....21054, so keep a look out!

Guest omid66613

THANKSSSS A LOTTT SHOKKKAAAA :D

I was hoping to have such a greattt rom from shokka.

I think wm 6.1 is the best for omnia Bcuz of so many reasons

downloading ur rom...

thanks again

Guest shokka9

Guys...

CANT FIX THE MENU THING, so you are stuck with that default Start menu!

Just make it small and its coolio.

I have no idea what is causing this, but everything else works sweet!! M2D is being uploaded now.

I may make a start on 21054, see if i can iron out that bug in the Start menu??

Guest 0Darkness0
Guys...

CANT FIX THE MENU THING, so you are stuck with that default Start menu!

Just make it small and its coolio.

I have no idea what is causing this, but everything else works sweet!! M2D is being uploaded now.

I may make a start on 21054, see if i can iron out that bug in the Start menu??

hi Shokka, i would like to thank you for the great 6.1 ROM you released, Fantastic..:D

only, 2 bugs faced:

1)-Menu---not responding

2)- report error--also not respoding

overall it is 100/100 ROM, so please, find a solution for the 2 bugs above and it will be.......rocket...:angry:

Guest Herc73

Just saw the updated post but no download link yet for the M2d version!! :angry:

If is this surpass my current rom I may be in Omnia Heaven!!! :D

Edited by Herc73