*Caution* Contains Newb questions

Guest Shiva-s_Revenge

Guest Shiva-s_Revenge

Okay, I know, another of the unintiated treading into territory of the wise and knowledge powers, but this is my first smartphone and I want to be cautious before I cross over into the dark side.

First, Following has anyone Bricked using the instructions to unlock in TheLostSoul's thread? Small chance of it, I know, but just for the sake of my paranoia and curiousity.

Second, Once unlocked, does a hard reset clear the unlock, say in case I needed to servicing?

Third, For when I do cross over to the dark side, anyone know some really good sites for Freeware apps, I've been to most places that can find with search engines so I am looking for those off-the-beaten-path sites that usually have the really good sh!t.

Fourth, Just for my own info, does anyone know if unlocking an ATT bjII will void the warranty, I'd go looking for myself, but if I had to go to their site one more time I am fairly certain I'll have to kill myself.

Fifth, does unlocking disable any of the software, though a better question would be does the MS Word still work, since most of that ATT stuff is crap and comes with fees.

That's it for now, but thank you for anyone willing to debase themselves to reply to my pathetic-ness.

Edited by Shiva-s_Revenge