FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest bananaship
No. Not in the least...

I see.. As i was just wondering becos i had a HTC device and the flashing guide always instruct to remove simcard and memory card. Thinking that there might be some1 calling yr phone and interrupt the flashing process.

Hi Nick,

In your personal ROM 23549. How did you get the SPB weather to show on the home screen?? Sorry if this is a noob question, but if I tick the SPB weather in the settings/items it does not remain ticked! Thanks.

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi Nick,

In your personal ROM 23549. How did you get the SPB weather to show on the home screen?? Sorry if this is a noob question, but if I tick the SPB weather in the settings/items it does not remain ticked! Thanks.

You need M2TP (to be able to add home screen plugins).. You can find it HERE ;)

Guest jms2367

to those who have tried nick's 21896 flotanium rom. how's the memory figures after using for a couple of days? specially the RAM? how's SMS handling? is it fast and responsive? i experienced a couple of freezes in pdhee's 21893 lite rom when opening messages.

any feedback will be appreciated. cheers. ;)

Guest andrew.mazlim
to those who have tried nick's 21896 flotanium rom. how's the memory figures after using for a couple of days? specially the RAM? how's SMS handling? is it fast and responsive? i experienced a couple of freezes in pdhee's 21893 lite rom when opening messages.

I've tried it, mate. About 58MB memory left, I think.

Guest Rebels

Hi, 21896 is good, fast and stable, a very suitable flotanium for those who always get confused about what he/she wants between manila or titanium. This rom has many important softs. thanks to nick.

PS: Neo works very fast, sms, app load impressively quick.

58 MB on first boot but as u continue using m2d or switch between neo it comes around 30 MB.

Guest jms2367

Hi, 21896 is good, fast and stable, a very suitable flotanium for those who always get confused about what he/she wants between manila or titanium. This rom has many important softs. thanks to nick.

PS: Neo works very fast, sms, app load impressively quick.

58 MB on first boot but as u continue using m2d or switch between neo it comes around 30 MB.

thanks for the replies. i guess 30Mb is kinda low for me...

Guest andrew.mazlim
thanks for the replies. i guess 30Mb is kinda low for me...

No particularly. I never dropped bellow 50MB free memory, including M2D & S2U2. Perhaps "Rebels" is using many other apps - I don't.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Nicklas, BEST roms of yours (recently) I tested, are:

- 21888-Official (nick 11.01.2010)

- 21893-ClassicLiteFixed (Nick 02-03-10)

- 23016-Neo (Nick 17-02-10)

...by this order! Nice work, indeed!