Free Auto Disconnect from Internet Application

Guest Repairman2003

Guest Repairman2003

I got tired of my battery being drained from a data connection that is always open, so I spent a few minutes writing a small app that will auto disconnect from the internet if the data connection is idle for a period of time. Program is pretty straight forward, check a box if you want to enable auto disconnect and enter the number of seconds to wait until it disconnects. Once another program needs the internet, your phone will reconnect to the internet again. The program just sets a registry key so no need to leave the program running. Should work with any Windows Mobile device. Let me know if you run into any issues.

AutoDisconnectGPRS.CAB

Edited by Repairman2003

• 3 weeks later...
I got tired of my battery being drained from a data connection that is always open, so I spent a few minutes writing a small app that will auto disconnect from the internet if the data connection is idle for a period of time. Program is pretty straight forward, check a box if you want to enable auto disconnect and enter the number of seconds to wait until it disconnects. Once another program needs the internet, your phone will reconnect to the internet again. The program just sets a registry key so no need to leave the program running. Should work with any Windows Mobile device. Let me know if you run into any issues.

great little program been using it for some time... never have to turn if off.

now i can not find where's the check box to enable / disable?

Is this same as GPRS i minute auto disconnect?

thanks again!