Omina Pro Specs

Guest AndyHamp

Guest AndyHamp

Hi

can anyone confirm the following specs ?

UMTS 900/2100 MHz, HSDPA 3.6Mbps

Other sites are quoting

UMTS 900/1900/2100 MHz, HSDPA 7.6Mbps HSUPA

Any idea which is correct ?

Andy

UMTS 900/2100 MHz, HSDPA 3.6Mbps

No HSUPA.

Actually according to the Dutch Samsung site it does support HSUPA, no mention of the speed class though, nor of the HSDPA speed.

Also it should support quad band (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz)

A quick browse throu the manual (both on the Dutch as the UK websites) doesn´t mention any specs. The UK site doesn't even list the device, but when searching for B7610 it finds the user manual.

Guest gertitombo
Actually according to the Dutch Samsung site it does support HSUPA, no mention of the speed class though, nor of the HSDPA speed.

Also it should support quad band (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz)

A quick browse throu the manual (both on the Dutch as the UK websites) doesn´t mention any specs. The UK site doesn't even list the device, but when searching for B7610 it finds the user manual.

I have seen this too! But I'm sure they made a mistake with HSUPA. If you look good on the Dutch samsung site and compare the B7610 and the I8000. There are many mistakes!

On all other sites, no metion of HSUPA.

BTW I'm dutch too.

GT

I have seen this too! But I'm sure they made a mistake with HSUPA. If you look good on the Dutch samsung site and compare the B7610 and the I8000. There are many mistakes!

On all other sites, no metion of HSUPA.

BTW I'm dutch too.

GT

Not all.

I have seen on some other sites also... for eg. Vodafone Germany had it shorty on web shop, but removed it as it was rescheduled. But in the specs they were mentioning 7.2 HSDPA + HSUPA...

Anybody can confirm from the guys who actually got them ?

Guest AndyHamp
Not all.

I have seen on some other sites also... for eg. Vodafone Germany had it shorty on web shop, but removed it as it was rescheduled. But in the specs they were mentioning 7.2 HSDPA + HSUPA...

Anybody can confirm from the guys who actually got them ?

i'd love to see what it really is too ... there are many sources around differing specs ... so i have no idea what to expect.

I still can't see why Samsung would release 3 "Omnia" phones and then have one of them not have HSUPA, HSDPA 7.6 and Quad Band UTMS .... when the others have ... strange...

Guest La Traviata
I still can't see why Samsung would release 3 "Omnia" phones and then have one of them not have HSUPA, HSDPA 7.6 and Quad Band UTMS .... when the others have ... strange...

Especially since Omnia Pro presumably is meant to be the most "business" one of the three. So I'm hopeful too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spaanplaat
See the website below. HSDPA 3.6 and no mention of HSUPA

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_b7610_omniapro-2834.php

I have a function in the menu to switch the HSDPA function on or off. Not sure which speed though.

But I must say, on my htc kaiser with the dutch t-mobile network I had HSDPA allmost all the time and I haven't had HSDPA with my B7610 so I can't say for sure but the option to turn it on is there!