★★Windows Mobile 6.5 Themes★★

Guest jeffrey2000

Guest WAIKIKI728

I might even upgrade to Omnia 2/qwerty or Samsung Armani (B7620) if it's out already after so this might be one my last updates here for i900 Omnia.

Nooooo...please...you too?¿? :(

Sorry....i was thinking the same but if windows mobile seven is coming soon ...maybe i wait a little bit...

I know Omnia is becoming old but i hope you can go on working for it....

Instaed of all ...thanks by heart for sharing you job :D

Guest snakesnake449

when i install any of these it doesnt really change much on anything. the background is the same, homescreen is the same, and the buttons don't change. i am using i910 wozzer

Guest jeffrey2000
when i install any of these it doesnt really change much on anything. the background is the same, homescreen is the same, and the buttons don't change. i am using i910 wozzer

Try switching between themes, cz of some MS bug it doesn't always change themes, try selecting a flat theme then mine.

Guest jeffrey2000

I got some good and bad news today... Well I'll start with the bad news...

- The people in the shop where I bought my old (i-900) said that they don't have this model anymore, they said it's already antique... lol so guess the WQVGA Theming section is over for me, ofcourse anyone can post their themes here if they want...

+ cz I had insurence I've got the choice between a new free Omnia 2 or new free OmniaPRO (qwerty) since both are almost the same price here, dunno yet which one to choose since both hardware are almost equel. I'll not wait for the Samsung Armani (B7620) since it's almost the same hardware as the OmniaPRO just without the Armani written on it and the screen doesn't tilt and that's about the only difference between the 2.

Omnia 2 (I-8000):

+faster internet

+a bigger screen

-no keyboard

OmniaPRO (B7610):

+home/office layout

+hardware keyboard

-slightly smaller screen

I don't think I'll upgrade to the Touch HD2 since it's still too expensive (and still have to pay a lot extra) and don't have the money for it now... my laptop is broken aswell so it'll be the new laptop and a free newer Windows Mobile... Phone...

Just took a quick look in both I-8000 and B7610 sections on Modaco and saw that the development isn't yet as far as the 'antique' Omnia so theming will have to wait still for this WGVA resolution...

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest andresglez
I'm using the W7B_Premium_v2_WQVGA_B23081 theme and it's awesome :( Thanks from Argentina ;)

This theme is great but With this in a spanish 23088 i cant enable wlan,if i uninstall it everything is ok again. :D

Edited by andresglez

Guest brandogg

I'm using the theme from the 18-11-2009 update, it's great, but there's one issue. The start menu button on the dialer changes to the WM7 logo (the triangle), all of the other screens have the Windows "ball." Is there a simple way to change this? Using Hart427's 23081 ROM, if it matters, i910.

Edit - nevermind, cycling through a couple themes fixed it.

Edited by brandogg

Guest jeffrey2000
Abstract Blue. WQVGA only, enjoy

screen13w.jpgscreen14.jpgscreen15b.jpgscreen16e.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Nice theme :D , seems like my older UI with a different background and no top/down bars?

BTW... I got a brand new Omnia 2 so like I said before my Omnia (1) - i900 days are over now, I'll be posting new WVGA themes in the I8000 section soon. So everyone good luck with their older Omnia's :(

Edited by jeffrey2000

How did you get all the titanium panels capitalized? Please shear

You gotta use CHome editor. Manuel edit items and look for the name, then change with capital letter. Back-up your registry then have a fiddle around until you get it right.

Guest MartinBM

Thank you, very much for this theme, I´m using W7B_Premium_v2_WQVGA_B23081 theme and it looks great.

One question, does this theme afect the display resolution?

Other, so you won´t continues with omnia i900 themes, would you please share with us, how to make or edit new themes?

my regards from Argentina... ;)

Martín

Edited by MartinBM

Guest jeffrey2000
Thank you, very much for this theme, I´m using W7B_Premium_v2_WQVGA_B23081 theme and it looks great.

One question, does this theme afect the display resolution?

Other, so you won´t continues with omnia i900 themes, would you please share with us, how to make or edit new themes?

my regards from Argentina... ;)

Martín

Well no it doesn't affect the display resolution, it's specially made for WQVGA resolution (240x400).

If anyone wants to know how I did something make sure you've read some tutorials cz there are plenty around, if you want help I'll try to help but have to know what's the problem but try first ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jeffrey2000
Do these themes only work for the specified 6.5 builds? ie WM7_Hybrid_WQVGA_B23081_v2.cab. Thanks

Nope that is just the build number on which I tested it, it will probably work on other builds aswell.

Guest MartinBM
Well no it doesn't affect the display resolution, it's specially made for WQVGA resolution (240x400).

If anyone wants to know how I did something make sure you've read some tutorials cz there are plenty around, if you want help I'll try to help but have to know what's the problem but try first :)

Sorry but I didn´t find plenty tutorials about how to edit WM6.5 themes. I am looking for tutorial to edit themes, personalize bottombars, scroll, menu box, msgbox, menú border and so... then makes new themes to share with de forum.

thank you for your help

Guest tacchan23
Sorry but I didn´t find plenty tutorials about how to edit WM6.5 themes. I am looking for tutorial to edit themes, personalize bottombars, scroll, menu box, msgbox, menú border and so... then makes new themes to share with de forum.

thank you for your help

I started reading here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...le-6-5-goodies/

But it's not so clear if you don't actually open a existing theme cab file and explore it a little bit.