• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[APP][13.Sep.09] TitaniumRSS [WinMo6.5]

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi 2 All,

I was asked, if it's possible to post the download from TitaniumRSS also here, because of my "limitations" that other Pages are not allowed to post it :) But this is only meant for "nice" Pages, who wants to earn money with Freeware - and therefore it's no problem for the Boards to post it.

I already know Modaco.com of course - and perhaps some of you knows me, too. I think Jumba (Hey my Friend) makes great skins for JMLToday/JMLPanex/JMLLibrary, which is a project of JMHL and me. And Jumba gives great support here for JMLToday - so there's no need for me, to do it :)

But... Jumba doesn't read RSS (especially RSS-Feeds with Soccer-Results after the Game Germany-South Africa :) ) - and so I will post TitaniumRSS here because of the wishes - but please understand: It's hard to update 2 Pages at the same time - and so, I will only post the Screenshots, the Installation Instructions and the Download of course - and everything else (like Manual, ChangeLog,...) is to find at xda-devs: *Link to TitaniumRSS-Thread*

Hope this is ok so.

At first: works for QVGA, VGA, WQVGA, WVGA and Standard-Titanium-Themes (which are using normal Titanium<yourRes>.cpr)

Please consider at first:

There is "CAN" and "MUST".

But everything except from TitaniumRSS.cab has to be done only one time. Afterwards it's enough to update only TtitaniumRSS itself.

One warning: Never update or uninstall TitaniumRSS in FullView -because that's not your original cpr - but if you forgot it - no problem -read the FAQs :)

CAN be made :

- Install JMLToday *Download JMLToday* and JMLLibrary >=0.3*Download JMLLibrary* for Comm-Manager-Functionalities.

TitaniumRSSwill see while analysation, that JMLTodayis installed and will set it as Top-Plugin in FullView instead of CClock.

- in Post #2 yu will find a special TitaniumRSS-Skin for JMLToday (animated digital clock already for 5.4 and upper) - which suits to Black design of TitaniumRSS. With Reanalysation you can make it that it'snly in FullView and youcan use another skin in norml Titanium-Mode ("Preview")

MUST (one time) :

- Mortscript 4.2 *Download Mortscript 4.2*

- JMLPanex >= 0.99 / better 1.0 *Download JMLPanex* ,that Titanium-Buttons are working

Installation newest Version of TitaniumRSS :

- if youhavea previous Versin ofTitaniumRSS: Switch to Preview Mode!!! (otherwise don't complain - read FAQs ;)

-also ifyouhave a previous Version ofTitaniumRSS: Save your TitaniumRSS.ini. You will be asked to use former .ini while installing,but if you would say accidently "no"...

- Install TitaniumRSS - .cab into MAIN STORAGE like each Titanium Plugin

during install:

-- as directory for Feeds choose DIRECT "Internal Storage" when you are asked. TitaniumRSS will create subfolder ""TitaniumRSSFeeds" (will be later used also for Skins)

-- If Window for Analysation appears - only press Start -TitaniumRSS will need app. 2 seconds to analyse and clone yoursystem and inject the FullMod-Panels. If successfull - window will close automatic.

To manage your Feeds - only edit the TitaniumRSS.ini in Installation Directory of TitaniumRSS ( \program files\TitanumRSS )

A later Version will make this by Menu, but not for now.

So please have a look - the Value "Hinterster Feed" must set to the number of the last Feed, you have set in TitaniumRSS.ini

I think it's self-explaining how to manage your Feeds.

Hope you like TitaniumRSS - and if you have some ideas to improve it or which is important for you in the future Version - please tell me here in Thread.

Download of TitaniumRSS: TitaniumRSS_1.0_BlackBeauty.CAB

In Post #1 I will also post a suitable JMLToday-Skin - and also JMLPanex 1.00 (but please have a look at xda-devs-Thread for JMLPanex for further updates, if I forget it to update here)

Have Fun

TitaniumRSS is free und will stay free -and is available at:

www.modaco.com :P

Like my work? For motivation, better developing environment and especially coffee :( - to spend much more nights, you can donate a cup of coffee for me.

Edited by MichelDiamond

Posted (edited)

The FAQs are to find here:

*click for FAQs to TitaniumRSS*

And here's the suitable JMLToday-Skin for TitaniumRSS 1 :

Together with JMLLibrary >= 0.3 you can use the CommManager-Features with this Skin (JMPanex you already have because of TitaniumRSS-Installation :) )

Also the digital clock is animated - which will you see, when JMLToday5.4 will be released.

And yes - the arms between the Digital clock are the Analog clock.

In TitaniumRSS you can use 2 JMLToday-Skins at the same time.

To do this:

- choose at first (in TitaniumRSS-Preview-Mode) the Skin you want for FullView

- then choose "Reanalyse Theme" in TitaniumRSS-Main-Menu (yourTitanium will be analysed and cloned)

- Then install another JMLToday-Skin you like - e.g. one the great one from Jumba: *click here*

Here's the download for this Skin as Cab's (one for the animated digital clock, one for the Skin-File) - feel free to change and share it, like you want:

And here's to make it easier, the JMLPanex - V1.00: JMLPanexV1.00.cab

Edited by MichelDiamond

<perhaps I could need it> :)

Nobody is looking here? Or Wrong topic where I posted? Or no interest despite asking beforing, if I should post it here?