[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest big_mike_2k6

im havin problems with my ok/close button....when i try to push it nothing happens or if theres a button to the left of it like the menu button in the text screen that pops up when i push the ok/close button...has anyone had this problem?

Guest Texanmike
It doesn't freeze. At the please wait screen, after the mortscript screen tap the taskbar to get it up and running. What are you talking about turns white?

There is no taskbar. It is just frozen. I'll try to get a screen shot with a good digital camera or something and post it.

Either it shows that screen (the please wait screen) or it is completely white

It never actually starts. I never get anything other than the skin. No taskbar nothing. The only thing that elicits a response it running my finger over the finger mouse.

Mike

Edited by Texanmike

Guest mcgratey

everything is working great for me, except one minor thing. I can't get the opera panel to show on the home page. I look in the chome editor, it there, and enabled, but nothing. I've even tried downloading the opera panel v2 cab to see if that would work, but no. I thought since it was built into the chome editor it should work. any ideas?

everything is working great for me, except one minor thing. I can't get the opera panel to show on the home page. I look in the chome editor, it there, and enabled, but nothing. I've even tried downloading the opera panel v2 cab to see if that would work, but no. I thought since it was built into the chome editor it should work. any ideas?

Yes. It means that the opera panel you installed isn't WQVGA try another source. BTW was that from my 2nd post? I don't use opera ie is getting better and better

There is no taskbar. It is just frozen. I'll try to get a screen shot with a good digital camera or something and post it.

It never actually starts. I never get anything other than the skin. No taskbar nothing. The only thing that elicits a response it running my finger over the finger mouse.

Mike

OK I falshed a few times and did get a white screen. That was strange, but here's what you do in case you get a white screen- soft reset, than it will load up with the please wait screen. If this is still frozen than download V4 again and reflash. Plz keep me posted

Guest the_passenger
OK I falshed a few times and did get a white screen. That was strange, but here's what you do in case you get a white screen- soft reset, than it will load up with the please wait screen. If this is still frozen than download V4 again and reflash. Plz keep me posted

I flashed it twice and same problem so I gave up.

I am very sorry about this, I was only able to duplicate this twice out of maybe 30 times. The rest of the time I had a flawless flash.

What I did the 2nd time was to hard reset using the send/close buttons and it booted OK. Again I'll look into why this is happening.

Is there a problem with the 4shared link for the 23053 ROM? I keep getting a "Problem loading page" error message but the earlier ROM links work okay.

Got it! The link finally went through. after multiple re-trys.

Edited by mike6

Guest Texanmike

OK. I have downloaded it a total of 5 times. Once on this computer and once on my brothers (one vista and one xp machine). I have successfully flashed almost everything to come out of modaco/omniarom in the past but I'm stumped. I don't get a task bar and I get no response. I have the build 23053 please wait screen and I'm just stuck there. I dl'd the 23052 and same thing. I did what you said after the white screen but I have no taskbar to touch.

I'm confused. Thanks for your help.

(the buttons will turn the backlight on) and can turn it off and on.

Mike

Did I get a bad flash or is FtouchSL not cooked in? I don't see it anywhere, but it said on the first post it was cooked in?

Nate

Use file explorer, in /program files you will see FTouchSL

OK. I have downloaded it a total of 5 times. Once on this computer and once on my brothers (one vista and one xp machine). I have successfully flashed almost everything to come out of modaco/omniarom in the past but I'm stumped. I don't get a task bar and I get no response. I have the build 23053 please wait screen and I'm just stuck there. I dl'd the 23052 and same thing. I did what you said after the white screen but I have no taskbar to touch.

Mike

Mike, PM me your windows live ID

Guest mcgratey
Yes. It means that the opera panel you installed isn't WQVGA try another source. BTW was that from my 2nd post? I don't use opera ie is getting better and better

I didn't see opera panel in your second post, but no worries. I've decided to just use IE. The favorites panel for that works great. I'm a happy camper now. Best rom to date for me. Stable and all my programs working great. Thanks for your hard work.

Mike, PM me your windows live ID

For what it's worth, I'm seeing the exact same behavior as Mike. Tried it with and without my storage card inserted also in case that was involved. No luck.

-Dave

Mike

Mike

I'll try to make it easier more animated:

Please Follow these steps:

1. screen06s.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. screen08.jpg

Here is a short video to show:

http://img190.imageshack.us/my.php?image=video01n.mp4

Edited by lioryte

Guest Texanmike
I'll try to make it easier more animated:

Please Follow these steps:

1. screen06s.jpg

I don't see this. I see an entirely different screen. It has the same stuff but it has a blue background. Mortscript never comes up and neither does the taskbar. And it doesn't say hit ok. It just says Build.... please wait

Guest pillagingjack

Yeah, turns out I just had a bad .bin. Weird how it let me flash it and everything worked, save that it did not include ftouch. Its all good now. Im gonna test this one out for the night and report back in the morning!

Nate

I don't see this. I see an entirely different screen. It has the same stuff but it has a blue background. Mortscript never comes up and neither does the taskbar. And it doesn't say hit ok. It just says Build.... please wait

It wouldn't say hit OK that was for you.

If mortscript ain't loading than one of the two:

1. Upload the bin file again you might have a corrupted bin file

2. Just making sure you have CF03

Guest Texanmike
It wouldn't say hit OK that was for you.

If mortscript ain't loading than one of the two:

1. Upload the bin file again you might have a corrupted bin file

2. Just making sure you have CF03

I've run other 23053's successfully, so CF03 shouldn't be the problem. I'll dl again. this is weird.

Mike

Same result

So this is what's happening-

Phone boots, you get the wm 23053 plz wait screen which is blue ??? and no taskbar at the top, no mortscript pop up, just the welcome screen?

I sent you an invite via gmail plz approve me I'm yar buddy now

Edited by lioryte

I can't get sashimi to work with your beta version of mortscript :\

Looks like your version is too new. I keep getting a message saying to use version 4.2

Looking into it