SMS UI

PIM Backup

Blue Black Theme

TaskBar Battery Icon

NoData

Samsung programs remove.

Hi Anzo!

Your rom is excellent! Great Work!

I flash your rom, and all app is work good! ;)

Installed WinMo 6.5.1 2303* build. To edit any tab setting like weather is a pain. hard to get rid off the settings. also music player on home screen does not run very smoothly.

Thanks for ur contribution ;)

Edited by T@R1Q

Hi Anzo,

I'm using the 24001 PFC M2Dv2. It's fast, stable and beautiful! I mean from the lock screen, the changed menu etc was absolutly great !

However, I don't know why but it drains battery fast. going from 50% to 10% in 5 hours, while actually it only standby, no calls no sms. Wifi and 3g off. Perhaps the internal gps? How to shut it down?.

Cheers,

Adhip

Hi Anzo,

I'm using the 24001 PFC M2Dv2. It's fast, stable and beautiful! I mean from the lock screen, the changed menu etc was absolutly great !

However, I don't know why but it drains battery fast. going from 50% to 10% in 5 hours, while actually it only standby, no calls no sms. Wifi and 3g off. Perhaps the internal gps? How to shut it down?.

Cheers,

Adhip

Update after HR?

Update after HR?

HR? You mean hard reset? Yes, I always do hard reset when flashing new ROM.

I'll do the whole process again, and see whether this solve the problem.

Adhip

Guest UbiMaiden
you give me link download software "contacts" (rom 28227_PFC), I want intall contact ( 28227_clean)

thank you very much!

Nice ROM. Finally one ROM thad internet works after automatic configuration.

Guest portutu

I Anzo think you for your new rom's and for your help

i am interesting to try your last build 28277 but only on question what's the diference between PFC and CLEAN

Sorry if he question has all ready post ..

i know that PFC is PDA FAN CLUB but what is different included....

Best regards

Guest bigfoune

hello anzo .. on your first post I do not understand is what has your links .. the meaning of clean i tried it's a titanium and pfc. and why there are very few screenshots of relationship with the Rom concerned. we know that means pfc = pdafanclub .butWhat are the characteristics of your rom PFC and why do not you put the screenshot with links and an explanation of your work.In any case, congratulations for your work anzo thank you

Edited by bigfoune

hello anzo .. on your first post I do not understand is what has your links .. the meaning of clean i tried it's a titanium and pfc. and why there are very few screenshots of relationship with the Rom concerned. we know that means pfc = pdafanclub .butWhat are the characteristics of your rom PFC and why do not you put the screenshot with links and an explanation of your work.In any case, congratulations for your work anzo thank you

Patience, I'm doing tonight for more pictures and descriptions.

oppps double post :D

Edited by anzo

Guest neilpiaro
Patience, I'm doing tonight for more pictures and descriptions.

Hi there.Noob question,diff between 24001_PFC_M2Dv2 and 28002Full+M2D?Which is the latest between 'em?Cheers..

Edited by neilpiaro

hi anzo

Very nice rom there is just one or two things.

The dictionary for samsung keypad is only in english and I can't install samsung keyboard again.

Operator setting missing and "soft reset" button in connections. Gprs fix dosn't have my telecom company so i can't use that

But with that said, damn it is a nice rom, sure hope you can fix those little problem and make a version 2 :D

Rom 28227 pfc

Edited by X-pro

Guest davidj76

Have downloaded the 23017 rom and it is quite fast and smooth but have noticed that my contacts arnt being brought up when ever i try and search or one of them calls me?

Anyone know how to rectifiy this? i have all my numbers stored on my sim card.