EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest Lexdad86

+1 for that, this build is way too unstable and freezes way too often, all across the board with atleast v12 and the latest carbon/airreak rom. It is a little bit more responsive in my opionion but it froze up way too often

Evidence was working on landscape support but no word on it yet dude im more intohim coming out with a new ROM release cuz this other version is too trippy for me i need to flash :D

I'm trying Storm's 23511 rom and so far seems smooth...

I love the smell of flashing in the morning :(

Guest bigdadxxl

I performed my first flash ever on my 910 a couple nights ago to v12, and I love it. I've yet to have any major issues, and it looks amazing. Thank you Evidence/bgill Mastergreeny and anyone else who helped get this rom to where it is.

Guest jaycarl

Omnia 2 came out today. Since im not going get it until it drops to $100 I thought I would treat myself to a new Rom.

I flashed the MS3.5.1 Deja rom. The only thing I can't do so far is change the background image.

Can anyone help me please.

Edit: Nevermind, problem solved by flashing to another rom.

Edited by jaycarl

Guest Wildman3064132
I am using Opera 10 exclusively now. Other than the fairly long startup time you mention, I haven't experienced any issues. I find it significantly better than any of the previous versions.

I love Opera 10, this beta shows lots of promise because this build does not tap out phones resources and page load is quicker than the previous build, but I hope the add a better zoom option than what has been put in place now..... I still dont see myself giving it up any time soon because it is getting job done...

Edited by Wildman3064132

Guest maxtcee

hey bgill with all the new phones comming out are you planing to get anything new soon and if so what will it be seeing that the o2 is out are you going to stay with samsung or maybe switch to htc ?

Guest cfprelude
hey bgill with all the new phones comming out are you planing to get anything new soon and if so what will it be seeing that the o2 is out are you going to stay with samsung or maybe switch to htc ?

if i may be so bold as to add to the wishlist for a version 13.... :D I recently flashed to Storm's because he had one with the 23511 version. i really like the look and feel of all these cutom panels you guys have incorporated into this rom...... however, I really liked his thumb sized call pad and caller id screen that takes up almost the entire screen. His lockscreen was also really nice and the appts are centered neatly. Seems i'm always looking for a clock on the lockscreen that looks more like S2U (you'd think i'd just use S2u. lol)..... Anyway, i saw he gives credit to you guys in the top of his thread but wasnt sure if those were mods you guys were working on too or what. Anyway, check out what i was talking about in the screenshots found here....

http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...-rom-version-9/

Thanks again!! I'm still on version 11 of yours for now and looking forward to whatever you do next....

edit: found a link to the dialer if anyone else likes it.... http://omniarom.com/forum/index.php?topic=876.0

Edited by cfprelude

Guest Lexdad86

So I was wondering if anyone else d/l'ed or installed the srs wow driver/plugin that's been stickied on the main page of the i9x0 forum page? If you have, where do you find the drivers page on this rom to change the settings of the SRS wow driver? I went to settings>system> and after that I couldn't find the driver page anywhere.... so hopefully someone else this rom has gotten this to work or knows where to find the driver page in this rom.

Thanks for the help

Guest midiwriter
My phone has done it 3-4 times a day since I flashed to V12. Glad to hear it is not my phone. I'll flash back to V11 until V13 comes out.

My phone is going dead 4-5 times a day lately...anyone know what is going on? Only way to wake up is a battery pull.

Guest Jmak512
My phone is going dead 4-5 times a day lately...anyone know what is going on? Only way to wake up is a battery pull.

I believe its on the built i heard it wasnt a very good build but since evidence is gone we can have update.... Where are u at evidence we need u cuz that ZIT happens to me a lot also with the freezing and lagginess but noting a flash cant fix

Guest uberwagen

With the problems waking up my phone was having with V12, I figured I would go back to V11. Before I did that I decided to try Storm's 23511 Rom. Very clean and fast. Problem I had with it is, I am spoiled by Ev/Greeny's hard work. Storms ROM seemed flawless, but had the standard Titanium theme. I installed NickichZ's Sense theme over it, but it was a little glitchy. So I went back to V11. I loved V11 the last time I had it on my phone, I only flashed to V12 because I couldn't help myself. So I suggest, if you like V12, flash V11. 

Guest midiwriter
With the problems waking up my phone was having with V12, I figured I would go back to V11. Before I did that I decided to try Storm's 23511 Rom. Very clean and fast. Problem I had with it is, I am spoiled by Ev/Greeny's hard work. Storms ROM seemed flawless, but had the standard Titanium theme. I installed NickichZ's Sense theme over it, but it was a little glitchy. So I went back to V11. I loved V11 the last time I had it on my phone, I only flashed to V12 because I couldn't help myself. So I suggest, if you like V12, flash V11.

I tried Storm's 23511 and immediately I noticed a huge difference in soft button responsiveness compared to Evidence's ROMs!

You really had to punch those buttons just right-on to get them to press...not acceptable in my opinion, so I immediately went back to v11, and so far no problems after about a day. Sorry Storm, ROM looked great but the button sensitivity/accuracy in Evidence's ROMs is flawless (I tried doing a screen calibration but didn't help and I don't have the time to tweak my registry to try to fix).

Guest jlc0005
I tried Storm's 23511 and immediately I noticed a huge difference in soft button responsiveness compared to Evidence's ROMs!

You really had to punch those buttons just right-on to get them to press...not acceptable in my opinion, so I immediately went back to v11, and so far no problems after about a day. Sorry Storm, ROM looked great but the button sensitivity/accuracy in Evidence's ROMs is flawless (I tried doing a screen calibration but didn't help and I don't have the time to tweak my registry to try to fix).

Which 23511 version did you try? Because I've been thinking about trying the latest one.

Guest cfprelude
Which 23511 version did you try? Because I've been thinking about trying the latest one.

it's the one found in his thread (or here.... http://www.4shared.com/file/164174468/5828...Flash23511.html) It's got some nice features and i really want to see v13 of this thread's be used with it to get some of the reported bugg-i-ness out of the next version. oh, and Storm's full screen caller ID is cool too but i can't seem to find anyone with a cab :D

Guest jlc0005
it's the one found in his thread (or here.... http://www.4shared.com/file/164174468/5828...Flash23511.html) It's got some nice features and i really want to see v13 of this thread's be used with it to get some of the reported bugg-i-ness out of the next version. oh, and Storm's full screen caller ID is cool too but i can't seem to find anyone with a cab :D

I'm not sure if there were any differences for battery life, but Storm did re-cook 23511 on Dec-02 (noted here in Post #228).

Edited by jlc0005

Guest cfprelude
I'm not sure if there were any differences for battery life, but Storm did re-cook 23511 on Dec-02 (noted here in Post #228).

i think it was just to fix the issue with the photo viewer being out of the trial period..... i'm keeping an eye on the thread over there too if you want to post over there i'll help with anything that i've found. Thanks

Guest JDawg183

His wife probably caught on to the fact that he had two accounts. If you remember, he started using Evidence again because she was watching BGA. Maybe he got careless????

Guest Jmak512
His wife probably caught on to the fact that he had two accounts. If you remember, he started using Evidence again because she was watching BGA. Maybe he got careless????

I thought bout that hopefully not :| lol we need his work lol hopefully is just because of the xmas season :D

Guest JDawg183
first it was "Call Of Duty"

NOW

Witness Protection Program :D :( ;)

:D :D

Well, he already had to change his identity once from Bg to Ev, I wonder what he will rise up as this time? Maybe the program wont let him resurface so his girl cant find him and destroy his computer again???

Guest midiwriter

this thread seems dead but I wanted to report that after going back to v11 no more problems with the phone dying and not coming back to life without a battery pull (as it did with v12). Weird.

Guest cfprelude
this thread seems dead but I wanted to report that after going back to v11 no more problems with the phone dying and not coming back to life without a battery pull (as it did with v12). Weird.

I hope it's not dead.... :D The thread that is..... I'm waiting for a v13. hmmmm, maybe i'll have to try another.

Started using the built to last ROM and now it says register spb mobile shell.

I'm a noob to ROMs.

What am I suppose to do.

Is there any way to use this ROM without having to buy the software?

Guest uberwagen
Started using the built to last ROM and now it says register spb mobile shell.

I'm a noob to ROMs.

What am I suppose to do.

Is there any way to use this ROM without having to buy the software?

Yep. Just reflash it. Of course you'll have to set up all your settings again.