Full market now avaible on Switzerland ! (and other countries ?)

Guest dlzerocool

Guest dlzerocool

Hello everyone,

this night around 1am I had a good surprise that my htc hero on Sunrise services got access to all the market including the payed apps.

So I asked a friend who use a magic on Swisscom and he did get it too.

So we can easily say that full market is now enabled on Switzerland.

Perhaps you do have full market available now in your country :)

I would like to know if someone as any news concerning the "google merchant setup" I'm a developer so I would like to sell my apps on the market but apparently it's not yet avaible.

Well since the full market arrived I hope soon there will be an update :(

Edited by dlzerocool

• 1 month later...
Guest Keramidas

Hi dlzerocool,

Same here, I'm in Switzerland (Sunrise) and enjoy the full market too. But I want the merchant setup as well !

Did you find a solution in the meantime ? I thought of the following:

- adding a donation link in my app, which may unlock additional features (risky, afaik might get the app removed by google)

- adding the pay version on slideme.org (it's then installable through the Mobentoo alternative market app)

Any other solutions ?

Guest JackTheMan18
Hi dlzerocool,

Same here, I'm in Switzerland (Sunrise) and enjoy the full market too. But I want the merchant setup as well !

Did you find a solution in the meantime ? I thought of the following:

- adding a donation link in my app, which may unlock additional features (risky, afaik might get the app removed by google)

- adding the pay version on slideme.org (it's then installable through the Mobentoo alternative market app)

Any other solutions ?

Across the pond, here in Canada: no access to paid applications. Rogers/Google still blocking access.

Guest Keramidas
I'm on sunrise and No.. what's this?

Sorry.. I am new to the android scene.. ;)

Market enabler is a hacking tool to enable display of paid applications in countries where it's not enabled yet.

But I'm also on Sunrise in Switzerland, and it works. So it should work for you too. Try searching for "PicSay" in the market, you should see "PicSay" (free) and "PicSay Pro" (paid).

If you still don't see paid apps, try pressing the MENU key and then "Display mode" and choose "paid only" or "all elements".