OMNIA HELP!

Guest marcus585s

Guest marcus585s

<H1>

I had to hard reset my phone because it was frozen but i backed up all my data but now ever since the back up anytime i shut my phone off all my contacts get erased does anyone know why this is happening? any help would be much appreciated

</H1>

Guest awarner (MVP)

How did you back up your data?

The initial suggestion would be to do another hard reset then reload you contacts and see what happens.

If all is ok the continue to install your applications one at a time and see after each install if your contacts etc are still ok.

I know it may take time but this sounds like you need a process of elimination to find the cause as it is not the normal habit of the device to do this.

The other possible cause is that you have your sync settings wrong and you are losing the data when you sync but only noticing when you power off? If you are using Outlook are all your contacts there ok etc?

Guest marcus585s
How did you back up your data?

The initial suggestion would be to do another hard reset then reload you contacts and see what happens.

If all is ok the continue to install your applications one at a time and see after each install if your contacts etc are still ok.

I know it may take time but this sounds like you need a process of elimination to find the cause as it is not the normal habit of the device to do this.

The other possible cause is that you have your sync settings wrong and you are losing the data when you sync but only noticing when you power off? If you are using Outlook are all your contacts there ok etc?

ye u maybe right about the sync settings but i used sprite backup and a warning sign comes up when i sync my outlook