secany's B7610 WM6.5 ROMs

Guest secany

Guest Martinspire

Im not really finding the right guide.

Could someone post the guide in this topic?

Or put a link to the working guide?

I would love to flash my phone but i cannot find the right guide.

I thought it was this one or this one but it seems that those need other files or more files.

So could somebody get me into the right direction?

Guest Martinspire

Im still having trouble to find out how it works.

The following message is now at the Octans downloader (using Windows 7 and running it in XP mode):

[setup] Windows XP

[setup] Download Ram Size :41777920 bytes,(39 MB)

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#VID_04E8&PID_6619#5&37cd7877&0&3#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}

So that means its detected right? So whats next? I filled in the EBoot and MoviNAND but i cant fill the rest of the fields.

So whats next?

Guest darkness inc
Im not really finding the right guide.

Could someone post the guide in this topic?

Or put a link to the working guide?

I would love to flash my phone but i cannot find the right guide.

I thought it was this one or this one but it seems that those need other files or more files.

So could somebody get me into the right direction?

I can't get it to read the pda file

Guest peanutsfr
Im still having trouble to find out how it works.

The following message is now at the Octans downloader (using Windows 7 and running it in XP mode):

[setup] Windows XP

[setup] Download Ram Size :41777920 bytes,(39 MB)

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#VID_04E8&PID_6619#5&37cd7877&0&3#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}

So that means its detected right? So whats next? I filled in the EBoot and MoviNAND but i cant fill the rest of the fields.

So whats next?

Few more details here:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1055221 (@ Post #23)

Edited by peanutsfr

Guest Martinspire

I dont seem to be getting the same results. The <Start Download> button isnt changing though i think that the phone is being recognised.

What are the exact messages from the program?

And do i need to flag something on?

Thanks secany! Could you upload the CSC of B7610? I've used the I8000's file for no-branding, but now the camera work badly (may becouse unlocked 720 for videos). I'v tried also to flag "erase CSC" in OCTANS but doesn't work.Thanks a lot :D

I dont seem to be getting the same results. The <Start Download> button isnt changing though i think that the phone is being recognised.

What are the exact messages from the program?

And do i need to flag something on?

I was having the same problem. The trick is that you have to downgrade the Samsung MITs Sync driver so Octan can access the bootloader. Instructions are in the thread I linked above.

I have a problem with this 6.5 rom... well, i was messing around... installing software, changing backgrounds and all that, and i notice that the windows mobile 6.5 lock screen is displaying a blue wallpaper.

i tried to find some options to customize it but i didn't find it.

Is it possible so modify the the backgroud for the lock screen?

Successfully flashed, but vodafone branding is still there

please help

Does this room have vodafone branding? Or it has the normal samsung bootscreens and menus?

I have a problem with this 6.5 rom... well, i was messing around... installing software, changing backgrounds and all that, and i notice that the windows mobile 6.5 lock screen is displaying a blue wallpaper.

i tried to find some options to customize it but i didn't find it.

Is it possible so modify the the backgroud for the lock screen?

Strange, lockscreen background is the same as the homescreen background for me.

Does this room have vodafone branding? Or it has the normal samsung bootscreens and menus?

No branding here. Guess it was in one of the parts of your device this didn't flash.

One thing I'm wondering is wether it's possible to make the homescreen use Samsung's programs, particularly Touchcalendar and Touchplayer.

Edited by Tarqon

There is some people complaining in the I8000 ROMs that the screen does not rotate automatically when you rotate the device. Does this also happen in this rom?

In this ROMs that the screen rotates automatically when you open the keyboard?

Guest Martinspire

Ive got another problem with the rom.

After flashing i cant seem to connect to my network anymore.

I can see the networks appearing, but i cannot connect. Dont know how to change that so if anybody can help?

There is some people complaining in the I8000 ROMs that the screen does not rotate automatically when you rotate the device. Does this also happen in this rom?

In this ROMs that the screen rotates automatically when you open the keyboard?

Rotation works fine.

Ive got another problem with the rom.

After flashing i cant seem to connect to my network anymore.

I can see the networks appearing, but i cannot connect. Dont know how to change that so if anybody can help?

After flashing I got a 'new SIM detected' dialog which automatically configured my connections. Don't know why it wouldn't do the same for you. Try removing and reinserting your sim card.

Edit: you can't control the music player from the lock screen anymore. :D That really sucks.

Edited by Tarqon