• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Fed up of the Windows Mobile Calculator?

11 posts in this topic

Posted

thumb_13-Nov-2009_f82bc3c44ed40dfb8926a98374496297.jpg

Do you use the calculator on your Windows Mobile handset? Are you as fed up as I am at how un-touch friendly it is. I always find myself reaching for the stylus to use it.

thumb_13-Nov-2009_thumb_13-Nov-2009_calcbefore.jpg

Well a nice touch friendly calculator app has been ripped out of the newest HTC HD2 Rom (Leo), and made to work on all resolution devices.

thumb_13-Nov-2009_2b315d63b4be721fd58e834f45adc59a.jpgthumb_13-Nov-2009_3d77afa988c7ce32b1100e996036229e.jpg

Thanks to techparaiso there's both Portrait and Landscape support and there are versions which can be installed to SD Card as well as versions to install on Main Memory.

Get the correct download for your device here.

Update: Comments suggest this does not work on non HTC devices.

Posted

Doesnt work with i900 Omnia.

boo hoo

GG

Posted

Does anyone know how to get inverse functions (e.g. anti-logs or arcsines) on the HTC calculator?

Posted (edited)

Doesnt work with i900 Omnia.

boo hoo

GG

I get the following when trying to run it on my i-mate 8502.

post-53159-1258121685_thumb.png

Edited by rameses

Posted

I get an error mesage using Samsung i780 (Square QVGA running WinMo 6.5 b.23504 @96DPI) - see attachment

post-346245-1258121854_thumb.jpg

Posted

I lost my original calculator on O2(WM 6.1) after installing uninstalling this HTC calc. Any suggestion how to restore the original? Thank you

Posted

I got this to work on my Omnia i910. There is a fix on the site for Non-HTC devices, which I also attached below. I installed the calculator to my device then installed the fix after and it works perfectly

HTC_Calculator_Fix.cab

Posted

Cheers Dude, the fix works a treat. :)

Posted (edited)

Does this work for anyone on Touch Diamond? I've downloaded the VGA version for storage card installation, and it will launch fine, but shows just a black screen. It doesn't lock - the "About" button on the bottom works and displays proper information. Tapping on the black screen will start showing some weird graphical artifacts, but that's all. :)

UPDATE 11/16: I've tried the other one (main memory version), and that one works properly. But I would prefer to install this into storage card... So I guess the real question is - does the storage card VGA version work for anyone?

UPDATE #2: OK - tried to install the "internal storage" version into both - main memory and internal storage - doesn't work in either case. Tried to install the "main memory" version into both - works properly from main memory, doesn't work from internal storage.

Edited by Rado

Posted

Get the correct download for your device here.

This link doesn't work. Can use this instead.

Does this work for anyone on Touch Diamond? I've downloaded the VGA version for storage card installation, and it will launch fine, but shows just a black screen. It doesn't lock - the "About" button on the bottom works and displays proper information. Tapping on the black screen will start showing some weird graphical artifacts, but that's all. :)

UPDATE 11/16: I've tried the other one (main memory version), and that one works properly. But I would prefer to install this into storage card... So I guess the real question is - does the storage card VGA version work for anyone?

UPDATE #2: OK - tried to install the "internal storage" version into both - main memory and internal storage - doesn't work in either case. Tried to install the "main memory" version into both - works properly from main memory, doesn't work from internal storage.

I get the same problem, see attached screenshot of the calculator on my Diamond installed in Internal Storage.

post-53274-1258637440_thumb.jpg

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.