[G|ROM'z S9] DXID1 WM6.1 ***Krazy Radd***

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest jmsmartins

thanks for your help bro! the cab will be much appreciated!

btw, what are those finger apps? never seen them b4... and why cant i scroll?

thanks again :)

Guest Krazy Radd
thanks for your help bro! the cab will be much appreciated!

btw, what are those finger apps? never seen them b4... and why cant i scroll?

thanks again :)

Finger Apps...that's Fingersuite, bro.

Find out if ya like, just activate them in Tools Folder. Then play around with File Explorer u will see...it is now fingerfriendly.

and why cant i scroll?

That is because of FTouchSL...another Touch Driver.

You can't scroll in Programs but anywhere else you can scroll with a better Feeling like in opera.. :D

Guest jmsmartins
Finger Apps...that's Fingersuite, bro.

Find out if ya like, just activate them in Tools Folder. Then play around with File Explorer u will see...it is now fingerfriendly.

That is because of FTouchSL...another Touch Driver.

You can't scroll in Programs but anywhere else you can scroll with a better Feeling like in opera.. :)

well i see u've done a hell of a job here bro! waiting for m2d version! hope u release it soon :D waiting for that cab also :D

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest Krazy Radd
well i see u've done a hell of a job here bro! waiting for m2d version! hope u release it soon :) waiting for that cab also :D

Yeah..I hope I can release it tomorrow. The Cab also LOL :D

I will also cook in Opera 10 Beta. It is a very nice Browser, like it very much.

Guest jmsmartins
Yeah..I hope I can release it tomorrow. The Cab also LOL :)

I will also cook in Opera 10 Beta. It is a very nice Browser, like it very much.

SWEEEEEEET BRO

Krazy Radd, congrats on this ROM. It looks totally out of this world! Most 6.1 ROM.. if I wasn't on 6.5, I will be jumping on this one!! :)

Does TouchFlo work with 6.1? Thanks.

Guest omid66613

fast...nice...perfect....It has everything I want :)

thank you krazy radd

I have a question.may I install opera 10 ? how can i remove previous version of opera? because it doesn't exist in "Remove Programs"

Guest Krazy Radd
fast...nice...perfect....It has everything I want :D

thank you krazy radd

I have a question.may I install opera 10 ? how can i remove previous version of opera? because it doesn't exist in "Remove Programs"

Hey bro I will make an Update Version with Opera 10 Beta :) .

Guest Krazy Radd
how to enable scrolling in this rom? it looks and is awesome, but can't scroll on anything but opera and ie..

Hey guys...I will not be home till Friday, so u have to wait for Manila ROM.

@nixxss

Go to Program Files\FTouchSL\FTouchSLSettings.exe

Guest παναγιωτης

thank you very much for this great rom!!!very good and very stable!!

can i ask something?if i enable the ftouch,when i press the disconnect button the internet call is going off i thing.

thanks again and i wait the next rom :D

Guest sylv696

hey Radd

i though i would never go back to 6.1 but i did.....

ur rom is crazy fast and looks awesome

keep up great job

hail from polen

ps. waiting for new release, when can we expect it?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Radd....nice looking rom....i tried it today....i own a i900 with greek rom....and after flashing rom....the phone stuck exactly at the point when i enter the pin and pressed enter button.....

Is there any limitation in WM 6.1 roms....i m asking this cause i try with no problems at all, lots of wm6.5 roms.....

thanx again keep up the very stylish roms

Guest arkadius

Pity, I have the problem with internet connection also...with or without wifi, damn cant manage it at all...hard reset 3 times and nothing changed...help hrlp help

any suggestions ? The rom is very fine except this one problem for me.

Sorry guys and master...solution is very simple, in Operator settings it has to be change to anotzer, then go back to your own and internet connection works as should it be from the beginning ;) It is really reaally the best looking and working rom I have ever tried, thanks Master ;) We are all waiting for M2D version ;)

Edited by arkadius

Hello Krazy !!!

I just installed shokka9's latest wm 6.1 which has some of your work I think on the task bar, could you please when you have the time share with me your theme (blue background with black highlight and white letters from the menus) and also since I install manila2d V1 will you be so kind to share your theme from your German rom, everything in black looks just very cool ;)

thanks a lot !!!

saludos,

6.1 lol change back to 6.5 ;)