How to disable message "battery is fully charged" with USB

Guest ajhvdb

When my Samsung Omnia II is connected to the usb data cable the battery will be charged. Nice but not the notification message when it is fully charged (when I'm almost sleeping).

How to disable this message? Thx.

Guest awarner (MVP)

The simple method to save playing with settings and registry etc would be to place the phone in Etiquette mode Settings/Motino Settings/Etiquette

Then turn the phone face down so now only the alarm clock will sound and you will not get disturbed.

Thx, but not really the solution I want. When I come home and connect the phone for charging/syncing I still want to be able to hear incoming calls. It must be some notification setted up in the registry.

Is there a registry monitor like the PC version processmonitor from sysutils..?

• 1 month later...
Guest Jessica S
The simple method to save playing with settings and registry etc would be to place the phone in Etiquette mode Settings/Motino Settings/Etiquette

Then turn the phone face down so now only the alarm clock will sound and you will not get disturbed.

Hi !

I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

Watch Dear John SPAM

• 1 month later...
Guest KarylFStein

Any solution to this? If you can't turn off the pop-up, can you at least not have it beep? Same for the Wi-Fi pop-up/beep when new networks are found?