OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Gtx version of OCK´s rlTodaySkin, if you like it, İ will finish it.. ;)

Sorry for my bad englısh.. :huh:

rltodaygtx.png

Very nice work!

hi ock, nice rom. currently using your latest build on 12 august. 23129 premium

i have noticed a massive heat surge when using wifi during charging and wanted to ask is it true that the larger pagepool handles heat better for intense usage.

if so, what pagepool is this rom using and is it possible to have latest build with largest feasible pagepool?

thanks for your work.

Don't think the two are linked :( I'm using 6MB

over 200 pages and nobody seems to have the same problem like me:

I have configured the e-mail-client to get new messages every 10 minutes (over gprs/umts). If the display is active (omnia not in suspend mode), everything works fine. But in StandBy-Mode, the phone does not search for new messages (except randomly requests). Any idea?

Some bad workaround is to disable suspend mode and enable only the dimm-function, but this will empty the battery within a few hours.

I usually set mine to manual, does anyone has it working at 10min?

OCK, may I suggest you the following for the new GTX ROM:

Can you consider another look for the digital clock /the same look as the normal flipping clock of htc devices but without the flip :D or if it is not possible - can you, please, leave enough space in the home tab for later installation of the flipping clock to avoid eventual graphics conflicts.

The flip can't be disabled but I'll make a cab for those who want to install an animated flipclock.

Hi Ock! Is there any working program for TCPMP Manila 23129?

TCMP is not cooked in, but it should work.

Hi Ock, i would know if you inserted my XML file wich contains all the italians cities and the major world cities in your last release

I should be using a modified one, I see only two versions on my hard drive, perhaps you can send it to me just to make sure?

Hi, OCK!

I've encountered that all TEST and tweaking standard tools are failed to start in the Ultralite ROM.

I mean GSM test, Device Test etc. Is there a way to fix them? I need them badly... Thx.

Here's a zipped file

Hi Ock,

I'm using your UL ROM and i have installed your M2D V2 All in one, and works great but the weather beloww the clock in the Home tab doesnt get updates, I've been testing all day and nothing. The Weather tab and internet work great, just the Home Weather doesn't.

I even made the operator trick, and nothing...

Do you know how to fix?

Thanks!

Sometimes the weather server seems to have some problems, I'm experiencing it myself too these days.

Hi. Please help me for my first flash. I'm in Indonesia with a Addict Player (Omnia) i900 with SFR as carrier. I've asked some people here and they advise me to install DXIA5. So after searching on the I've found this rom from OCK like the 6.5.3 DXIA5/23093 one. But now I see on this thread that OCK has many others nice rom and itj just make me wonder which one to choose. ;)

My question: are all these rom fitting with DXIA5? And are they all 6.5 WM?

As you can see I still need to learn :P

Thanks

Yes, I updated from DXIA5/DZIA5 in fact :D

anybody can help me here on how to add a program on internet tab.. im using ock's 23129 manila classic.. thanks..

Entries are under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\InternetWidget\Customize

Here's a guide

Edited by ock

Running the latest Premium ROM. Great Work Ock! Feels like falling in love with Omnia all over again after not flashing for 8 months!

However, I cannot get the bluetooth to work properly. The standard bluetooth headset is not recognised and I tried pairing it with another phone and failed as well. Any ideas on a fix? Other members have the same issue?

I wasn't able to troubleshoot this issue as I don't own a Bluetooth set, I may try replacing the drivers again.

I'm looking for full screen caller ID and found S2U2, but....

Has anyone tried S2U2 and managed to disable WM 6.5 lock screen?

I see S2U2 lock screen only if phone is inactive for some time. When I press End button, it's always locked by WM 6.5 lock screen.

P.S. my phone is synced with Microsoft Exchange and I have security policy which is saying the phone must be locked after 15 mins and protected with password, maybe there is a catch?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to activate S2U2 by long hold on the end call button :(

TO OCK

Hi ock, it is possible can you pls upload the OEM package of manila 2d v2 from your ROMs

thanks

I thought I had one uploaded somewhere but couldn't find the link, I'll share whole my kitchen soon :huh:

Can I ask how many apps can be on the screen for the new premium build?

5 or 6 would be a practical limit.

Hi!

A question about Nitrogen, using premium 23129 OCk rom. Some songs (not all strange??) doesn't show the artist name in skin (unknown artist) but in Windows media player the artist is shown as it should.

Anybody have an idea?

Regards

I can't give you a good answer as I'm not sure how Nitrogen gets the artiste names, maybe you would like to retag the files you have problems with?

Hey ock what about WP7 for our Omnias? It looks like a very light OS I'm sure it would work...

Actually it requires some good hardware for all the transitions etc, not to mention a higher resolution screen. They are some skins for various UIs in xda though.

Generally, that's my main problem, always. I really love TouchFLO from every other UI... but I'm really don't need almost ANY of these countless (many) apps in Premium or M2D roms - not only OCK's, every cheff's. So, my only choice (except OLDER roms from Khuanchai, when he was "cooking" for i900) is to using UltraLite roms and install the M2D myself; the problem is, when you installing M2D manually, you have... 50-50 chances for TouchFLO to running fast & properly, without problems.

That's why I'm trying to find a "clean/naked" NEW build... but with M2Dv2 on-board!

Maybe you'd like to install one of my Ultralite versions and then install my all-in-one cab?

I flashed to 23129 Premium a week ago, great ROM, but after installing quiet a number of software, I found the wm6.5 is acting strange or change to more 6.1 like graphics.

OCK is there a Cab for fine tuning the look of the wm6.5 os GUI to the one u had FINE TUNED?

A Million Thanks for all ur hardwork. ;)

Try changing themes in settings-home if you get the unthemed ugly look. Somehow certain themes don't get applied sometimes when changing themes.

ey ppl.... i'ad rom 23118 but one little problem... when i put the handset ( earphone ) i almost can't ear the caller talking to me.... can i bust it up????

Soundtester in the tools folder may be able to help you.

Edited by ock

Hello,

I have been posting about this issue already in the past, but I'm posting again with more details as it is still unsolved...

When hanging up from a phone call, my i900 is becoming very slow... This is particularly noticeable using TomTom navigator, as I totally lose it for some minutes...

I have been looking into the processes using the task manager, and could see that, right after I hang up, a process called "services.exe" is taking up to 90% of the CPU, which I think explains why the phone is becoming so slow. I had a look at my clock, and it took about 10 minutes before this process comes back to a normal situation (meaning nearly 0% CPU when tomtom is not running). The only way I could find to get it back to a normal situation without having to wait 10 minutes was to switch the phone part off and on again, which is pretty annoying to do after each phone call. Starting a new phone call also seems to drop the process back to 0% (until I hang up the new phone call and it gets back to 90%).

This is pretty annoying as 1/ The phone becomes very slow, 2/ It drains a lot of battery and 3/ The battery becomes quite hot which stops the phone from charging !

Can anyone help me either solve this issue or troubleshoot it further on (e.g. by digging into what's happening in this services.exe process?).

Thanks

PS: I tried changing the radio ROM, used DXIA2, DXIF1 and JJIA1... same behavour with those 3 radios...

Edited by bbdoc

Guest andrew.mazlim
Maybe you'd like to install one of my Ultralite versions and then install my all-in-one cab?

Dear pal OCK, that I was doing all this time; I was flashing your newest ULs and then your all-in-one M2D cab. The problem is, don't know why, each time I was installing manualy the TouchFLO, I had... "different" experiance! One time everything was running like a charm, other time there were some problems.

So, I said this time to try your NEW firmware's M2D version!

So far so good, bro. Looking fast/stable enough. The apps (you're usualy "cooking-in" M2D versions) are quite usefull to me, so I'm loosing less time to install some extra apps that usualy was installing myself.

Why don't you, just an idea, try to "cooking" also an UL version with M2D as UI & S2U2 as lock screen app? Everybody who loves M2D, 95% likes also the S2U2 as lock screen app.

Why not try that? You already "cooking" veny SIMILAR versions! I mean, I've tested once a Premium & a M2Dv2 version of the same rom and they were almost alike.

An "UltraLite" with M2D as UI & S2U2 as lock screen, would be MUCH DIFFERENCE from a "classic" UltraLite version...

That's a thought, an idea.

If you check the forum, there are plenty "followers" of your rom and they're trying to find (as I am), a "clean" rom with M2D as UI... Okay, you may forget the damn (baggy sometimes!) S2U2! But, it's an interesting idea to "cook" a total "clean" rom with a FULL-PACK M2Dv2 interface...

Just a thought, OCK...

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim

Btw, OCK, I'm enjoying your new build's M2Dv2 version; it's solid, without too many apps (just what someone needs, for the beginning), there is plenty of memory free even with M2D "pre-cooked" and other apps (about 55MB), I like the full weather graphs in Today page..., everything looks fine.

The only problem I found since now, is the following: I tried to install a cab (transparent HTC clock, for M2D), I had to (of course) disable the TouchFLO... run the cab... enable the TouchFLO again... and when I disabled/enabled M2D, the rom "freezed". I had to soft-reset the device (each time, two totaly) and everything were fine. (When I was using your 23563 UL with M2Dv2 manually installed, I never faced a similar problem)...

That's it for now.

I didn't check yet the internet connection, the wi-fi, the GPS and such...

Something else, OCK. Do you have the "all-in-one" cab of the new Manila2D Version 2..2013.4121.00 ("Sense")? I want to try that in my i900.

Another thing, OCK... If I choose (again) to use PhoneEX as my dialer, is there any way to completely disable the main (rom's) dailer?

If I can't do that, can you check yonn1981's topic and tell me WHAT'S THAT small miss-calls app in his M2DTP pannel? Because, one MAIN reason I'm using PhoneEX, is also the Today plugin pannel of it (and I'm placing it in the M2DTP).

And something else: Is it possible to change the colors of the Contacts, to a negative layout (not white, but black)?

Edited by andrew.mazlim

If you check the forum, there are plenty "followers" of your rom and they're trying to find (as I am), a "clean" rom with M2D as UI... Okay, you may forget the damn (baggy sometimes!) S2U2! But, it's an interesting idea to "cook" a total "clean" rom with a FULL-PACK M2Dv2 interface...

Just a thought, OCK...

+1 :huh:

Guest acmjiffry

Hi Guys

Could anyone help me on "what is the software i can use to take the screenshot of my phone homepage " please ..

i really appreciate if you can attach the cab file here

i hope ock and rebel can help me on this more

thanks

Guest andrew.mazlim

Dear OCK, I found something odd... I was using your UL 23563 and I was instaling myself all the apps. That UL rom had 64MB memory free, without any other apps. The utilities I'm using are (more or less) what you're "cooking" in your M2Dv2 versions, plus 3-4 extra - and I had 46-48MB memory free... Now, I'm using your newest M2Dv2, with many apps "cooked-in" and 54MB memory free, I installed these 3-4 extra apps... and now, I have 51MB memory free!!!!!!!! More memory free with this M2Dv2, than with the ULTRALITE I was using!

How is this possible?!

Guest saad123edd

hi ock,

i m using build 23129 featuring blue steel theme....

i really like thiz rom.... but i want to chnge Omnia keyboard back to Black skin.... i tried to install it with CAB, but it says "u dnt hv permission "

waitng for ur reply

Guest SorrowWind

Hello, OCK!

There's kinda strange problem - When I install an application, that places its .CPL to the Settings menu, it doesn't appear. E.g. SRS Wow, TouchResponse etc. settings are absent in the menu, but still *.cpl exist in the Windows folder...

Post a solution, please. *enjoying your flash*

Guest andrew.mazlim

Another thing, OCK... I'm testing your latest UltraLite, and I instaled manualy YOUR "all-in-one" M2Dv2 cab. In YOUR cab, there're some tabs (like "Action", with 9 apps already set-up) and 3-4 other (they're disable). I want a BLANK tab (along with the "Launcher" & "Action") to insert there with M2D_TP, a couple of Today plugins - like a calendar and others.

HOW can I do it?!

Guest cYbeR_In

i am coming back to omnia from hd2 after a year...... so i am out of date with the rom that currentely going good my last rom i was in scoda and kenshi........

the premium rom is nice to see going to try it ..............

can any one say how to add the htc task man to it..........

sorry for my bad English

i am coming back to omnia from hd2 after a year...... so i am out of date with the rom that currentely going good my last rom i was in scoda and kenshi........

the premium rom is nice to see going to try it ..............

can any one say how to add the htc task man to it..........

sorry for my bad English

Here you go ! :huh:

HTC_Task_Manager_v2.1_Build_34837.cab

Guest dleeming
They are (Khuanchai's) a bit old roms now, bro. They are 2009 roms, with M2D Classic...

Also, it's not polite to post a link in OCK's topic, from different cheff.

Just search in "i900/General ROM Discussion" and you'll find Khuanchai's topic.

Hey Andrew,

why is your signature Firmware: OCK's M2Dv2 - Build 23129 (2010-08-18)

OCK's M2D is dated 2010-08-15

or do you have something different

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hey Andrew,

why is your signature Firmware: OCK's M2Dv2 - Build 23129 (2010-08-18)

OCK's M2D is dated 2010-08-15

or do you have something different

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! It's was a funny trick for OCK!!!!! I wanted HIM..., to ask me that you did!!! Hahahaha!

Nice! You noticed something, very few are checking. :huh:

(Anyways... I found it great, the new M2Dv2, but I'm a "fanatic" UL supporter, so I flashed the new OCK's UL...)

Guest andrew.mazlim
thank you very much 'andrew.mazlim

all the best

No mention about it. I had it myself in my files, but... you DON'T wonna know what's going on with my files!!! Even I can't find a file, sometimes!

Guest andrew.mazlim

Btw... I "JUST" checked, some of the new builds of OCK. I had to charge my i900... twise a day, because I didn't left it from my palm!

I made some good "crash-testing" with... PREMIUM, M2Dv2, UltraLite (I'm using this one, now), Titanium Classic.

Few words, as feedback, for any possible new user of these, or for our dear OCK - to let him know about his work's effort.

PROLOGUE:

I never liked using a "compact" rom, a full-apps' operator system for my WinMo phone (except few exceptions, like "JN Foundation" roms, very pretty to left them!). Why? Probably because even if I DID buy a "smart-phone", although I'm using it as... common phone! All I need is making calls (and NOT missing them), sending SMS/MMS/emails, occasionally using the GPS, playing some chess/backgammon or bowling games... and that's it.

So, after the first 4-6 months, I started choosing "naked" roms, "Lite" in first and "UltraLite" in the end, to choose myself EXACTLY what apps should I have in my device.

Believe me, EVEN in a "UltraLite" rom, there are plenty apps I'm not using (Tasks, Radio, etc.), almost ALL the WinMo utilities - but I can't help myself with that, because Shokka9 once told me, we can't live with out these "regular" applications.

So, I want and using as much as "naked" roms and I'm spending at least 1-2 hrs to install all my favorite apps, my custom graphic themes (taskbars, icons, wallpapers, "splash" welcome screens, ani on/off gifs,... making all my settings, choosing my sounds/ringtones... etc! I know, for the 75-80% of the users, this is a very "painful" proccees, very boring and waste of time.

But if you want EXACTLY something special/unique for your rom, you can't save time and you must spend quite some hours to make it happen...

When first OCK came here and started "cooking" - and started having fame and supporters - I must confess I didn't like too much his roms and I was still supporting "old-myths-cheffs" work, like Sector, Shokka9, K.Radd, Khuanchai. Especially with Shokka9 & Khuanchai, I was very-very pleased and I couldn't "change kitchen" (different cheff's work) easily.

But, in time, after few months passed-by, I saw (and heard) OCK's doing great work and slowly is gaining great experiance and he's making good roms. So, I thought to give a try, since almost everybody else (I was trusting their work) STOPPED "playing" with i900 and they all bought other devices...

I must admit, I'm VERY PLEASED with the work of OCK! He's doing his best every time and MOST important, he LEARNS by his mistakes or the trouble he's facing..., generally, OCK became an experianced and very good cheff! So, it's too me, an "one-way" for any i900 user, to choose an OCK's rom - he's very good and one of the very few i900 cheffs, still "in business".

PREMIUM:

First, I found Premium VERY interesting in the "visual" part! Very beautiful. Not so "Sci-Fi" as "JN Foundation" roms, but this time, I think OCK made a marvelous/beautiful rom, indeed! The roms' running fast, faster as I though for a "full-pack" rom. OCK didn't "fill" the rom with useless apps, just to "show" to the users he made an "interesting" rom. The apps are interesting - I don't using them, but they're useful - the M2D user interface is running like a charm without problems, the M2D theme (that "blue-metallic") is very nice - even if I'm a fanatic "black" fan, everything's looking fine, the signal is good, the Wi-Fi's working (at least, for me, in my place), the networking is running properly,... I think is a very good work, totaly.

M2Dv2:

Exactly the same experiance, with the Premium version. The only "difference" is, this version is a BIT "lighter" than Premium one - but YOU CAN'T "feel" it very much, because Premium also runs fast enough, as this one. The only "benifit", I think, someone has from this M2Dv2 version, is the extra storage & the small extra memory free... Also a good one rom.

Titanium Classic:

Once, I was a fanatic Titanium supporter; when I spend MONTHS to finally find & choose my favorite UI (which is TouchFLO!), I found Titanium very nice, simple, "light", smooth to use. And it is. And, you can find AMAZING Titanium themes (even... M2D theme!) and make the Titanium a beautiful layout/UI for your phone... Generally, this rom is far more "lighter" rom than the other two, it has quite some useful apps, runs smooth, everything like the above reviews..., except that you can gain MORE extra storage & memory free... Good choice, for someone who's using SPB Shell or WAD for UI.

UltraLite:

And... here it comes my favorite kind of roms, the "naked" ones! Since I'm using fanatically TouchFLO as my personal UI, I thought to use this time the Premium or the M2Dv2 (I'm finding the M2D Classic vers, a bit "poor", after the new M2Dv2)... I did it, I tested them, but I found useless to have so many utilities "pre-cooked", since I don't and never going to use them. So, once again, I choose to test (and use!) the "UltraLite" new build of OCK... Well, generally, an "UltraLite" rom, is NOT RECOMENTED for "green" & without experiance users... Shokka9 told me that many times in the past, and he was totaly right (I made some AWFUL things and almost brick my phone!)... This new build, is greater/faster/more stable than any other I used. And it's quite reasonable, since (almost) every new build has corrected all the previous mistakes/problems/issues. Again, OCK "cooked" ONLY the necessary apps, the few useful utilities you need to "get-started" and... the (useless to me!) Windows Mobile apps you CAN'T get rid of them!!! LOL!... It's faster from the other roms, good enough as the others and stable, with extra storage/memory free than the other (totaly reasonable, right?)... Right now, I'm using it without any problem. Recomented for "experianced" users.

EPILOGUE:

I found new build very good and OCK's latest work very nice. FINALY, thk God, there is kinetic motion in EVERY SINGLE menu (something I was very fanatic about it and because of that, I was using... COM2 only builds!)... I think, OCK's making his best each time; I didn't like much his previous "Alpha" roms, but now he "turned" back to the usual good roms he's "cooking"...

The ONLY 1-3 objections I have with OCK's work, are: a ) Dear OCK, I think you may have to increase the Page Pool size - to 12. (I don't think you using larger PP, than 6-8, right?). It's good for "public service" a large number of memory free, but I believe a larger PP would be better for the roms. b ) I think, you must "play" more with the battery life tweaks. If I leave one of your roms I'm testing WITHOUT some battery tweaks I'm installing manually, I'm facing a faster drop of the battery; I believe, it's something you may check. c ) I think, you may create a "visual mark" for your roms. For example, to create a UNIQUE theme ("OCK's") for YOUR Premium, another for your M2Dv2, other for the M2D Classic..., for each one of your roms, so to be VERY CLEAR to everybody, these are OCK's roms - without reading the tittles/texts of the post...

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim
Another thing, OCK... I'm testing your latest UltraLite, and I instaled manualy YOUR "all-in-one" M2Dv2 cab. In YOUR cab, there're some tabs (like "Action", with 9 apps already set-up) and 3-4 other (they're disable). I want a BLANK tab (along with the "Launcher" & "Action") to insert there with M2D_TP, a couple of Today plugins - like a calendar and others.

HOW can I do it?!

Anyone, friends, can help me? I'm using OCK's "all-in-one" M2Dv2 cab, and there is an "Action" tab with 9 apps "pre-cooked". Okay... I want an EXTRA blank tab, to insert few plugins of my own - calendar, Pocket Weather, Satelite's notification, etc... My friend Laurie told me, to check the Settings.xtml and enable the "Operator" tab. But... it's already enable, it's that "Action" tab!

So, I'm a bit confused. That "Operator" tab in the xtml... is the "Action" tab? Because, in the xtml there is that "Operator" tab enabled, but in my M2D screens there is an... "Action"!!!

What can I do, to have a BLANK tab in my M2D?!

Any idea, help?

Guest cYbeR_In
Here you go ! :huh:

thank for the reply friend but i tried it already .......

after i install and soft reset

the icon appeaser at the back of the time in task bar ....

and when i touch it the task bar only expands not the task manager

need help on it friends..........

because the one of the most thing i like in wm is that task

sorry for my english.