[ROM] WINDOWS MOBILE 6.5.3 | BRUNO ADLER - 10/02/2010 |Builds 24001 |28223|28230|25005|24001 M2D, NEO, ULTRA LITE

Guest Bruno Adler

hello Bruno,

very very compliments i like your rom. It's clear and fluent.

Only little help or request.

I am not an expert and your rom is my second rom flashed. In the first rom there was some nice thing. I make a list of what i remember:

office 2010,

a calendar more useful,similar to omnia lite but i'm not sure;

the contact manager similar to the previous style;

and the samsung keyboard.

Is possible to install this after? some help. and finally there is the possibility to add other widget to he home page.

Also the meteo, there is an italian version???

also the calculator ...i prefer the last wich was also a scientific calculator...:-)

after that very very compliments

Edited by Nioone

Guest Bruno Adler
hello Bruno,

very very compliments i like your rom. It's clear and fluent.

Only little help or request.

I am not an expert and your rom is my second rom flashed. In the first rom there was some nice thing. I make a list of what i remember:

office 2010,

a calendar more useful,similar to omnia lite but i'm not sure;

the contact manager similar to the previous style;

and the samsung keyboard.

Is possible to install this after? some help. and finally there is the possibility to add other widget to he home page.

Also the meteo, there is an italian version???

also the calculator ...i prefer the last wich was also a scientific calculator...:-)

after that very very compliments

You can install everything you want by cabs.

I like pretty much of Omnia Lite Calendar, but this one is english and portuguese only(translated by me)

About Dialer, Contact Manager i would tell you to use This instead http://200.98.236.85/conteudo/Apps/utilita...actandialer.cab

You can use the english one or try translate by urself. There's a tutorial made by me on forums.

About Scientific Calculator u can try use http://200.98.236.85/conteudo/Apps/utilita...12C_SE_1.70.cab

Edited by Bruno Adler

thanks for the response..

a little problem when i write an sms in chat style the bar with suggestion is covered by a replication of the button in bottom area.. there is a solution

Thanks and good work. It.'s very fine this rom

I'm testing and because i love this rom i want to suggest you that when i click the xt9 button for more time the menu to select the keyboard kind is with erroneous label: unknown...unknown...unknown.

Edited by Nioone

a real problem..... igo 8 don't find the gps hardaware....help i use it!

another problem....when i read the sms going from the chat to the list of the conversation the phone is locked for two minutes and then restart to function...

another request is possible tohave the last manager of gps xtra with the selection of the network for automatic download?

another question. there is a way to remove the old version of office and of the calculator???

Ps: excuse me for the bad english!

Edited by Nioone

Guest Bruno Adler
a real problem..... igo 8 don't find the gps hardaware....help i use it!

another problem....when i read the sms going from the chat to the list of the conversation the phone is locked for two minutes and then restart to function...

another request is possible tohave the last manager of gps xtra with the selection of the network for automatic download?

another question. there is a way to remove the old version of office and of the calculator???

Ps: excuse me for the bad english!

try igo somewhere else cuz its working here. It's probally your signal.

The last gps xtra manager it's possible. Just download it from Sector's Thread Lite applications and it'll be working just fine.

Nope, theres no way of removing these applications since it's rom based.

About the calculator and the office, i plan to release in the future of course the newest version of they all. WLM 10, Office 2010, Lastest plugins and much more stuff.

Hello Bruno, I'm always I!!! (Where are you from?)

Well after some times Igo start to work YUPPY!!! :-)

The only problem is with the sms reader that sometimes is locked for one minute but pheraps the problem is the numeber of messages 2550 is too big?!

Well only two observation, the first there is a way to set the calendar of the omnia lite as default from the titanium? if i set the registry key i have a white screen if i copy the file in windows and(rename) there is non change . Help.

The last thing is when i rotate the omnia the menu is always on tree column in the center and not use the full screen there is a way to correct this bug.

Ehi this rom for me is very fast..

Ps: why now the memory apps show that i have 143mb while before 120?

Guest Bruno Adler
Hello Bruno, I'm always I!!! (Where are you from?)

Well after some times Igo start to work YUPPY!!! :-)

The only problem is with the sms reader that sometimes is locked for one minute but pheraps the problem is the numeber of messages 2550 is too big?!

Well only two observation, the first there is a way to set the calendar of the omnia lite as default from the titanium? if i set the registry key i have a white screen if i copy the file in windows and(rename) there is non change . Help.

The last thing is when i rotate the omnia the menu is always on tree column in the center and not use the full screen there is a way to correct this bug.

Ehi this rom for me is very fast..

Ps: why now the memory apps show that i have 143mb while before 120?

I'm from brazil. ;)

1º 143 is your total "SPACE" available, 120 is ur FREE SPACE.

About the Rotate thing it's not a bug , you can check if you change for a Wallpaper with higher resolution than 240x400 it won't split.

And yes 2550 is HELLA big.

About calendar, i've gotta check this before a straight answer.

Edited by Bruno Adler

Guest SamsungOmniai900V

Hi Bruno, I really want to use your Dutch ROM, but i'm afraid i'll brick my phone. I once flashed it from Vodafone software to official Samsung software, but i've never worked with Grandprix. My phone version is XKHJ3 and i'm using XP. Do I need to eboot my device first? What does it mean and how does this work? I also don't know what Grandprix is or what to do with it, maybe you can give me a short lesson about how this works? I'll appreciate it. Thankyou

Guest SamsungOmniai900V

Hi Bruno, I really want to use your Dutch ROM, but i'm afraid i'll brick my phone. I once flashed it from Vodafone software to official Samsung software, but i've never worked with Grandprix. My phone version is XKHJ3 and i'm using XP. Do I need to eboot my device first? What does it mean and how does this work? I also don't know what Grandprix is or what to do with it, maybe you can give me a short lesson about how this works? I'll appreciate it. Thankyou

Guest Bruno Adler

First Eboot is the loader from your phone it'll make your phone Start.

What's ur SO? XP, Vista or seven?

About the grandprix tutorial there's a lot of em on forums. Just take a look.

You must Download Grandprix for Vista if you have vista or seven.

If you have windows xp, you should download XP Version.

ON LOADER GOES - EBOOT.NB0

ON PDA GOES - ROMNAME_PDA.BIN

ON CUSTOMER GOES - > CUSTOMER.CSC

THEN CLICK IN DETECT (WITH UR PHONE OFF)

Now turn on your phone plugged to ur computer of course and the download will start.

If it says "Pda Not found" try changing the usb port and repeat the whole process.

Guest SamsungOmniai900V

Thanks for the quick reply, but the link for eboot in your first post doesn't work.. So, i'll first have to download the eboot thing, turn off my phone, start eboot and turn on my phone? or is this not nessecary? If this is done i'll start grandprix and start the ROM and turn on the phone and it wil download?

My OS is XP, i already downloaded Grandprix XP.

Guest Bruno Adler
Thanks for the quick reply, but the link for eboot in your first post doesn't work.. So, i'll first have to download the eboot thing, turn off my phone, start eboot and turn on my phone? or is this not nessecary? If this is done i'll start grandprix and start the ROM and turn on the phone and it wil download?

My OS is XP, i already downloaded Grandprix XP.

i'ma fix the link.

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/154977...DXID1_0137.html

Yeah, first select LOADER, PDA and csc, DETECT then turn on ur phone.

Guest SamsungOmniai900V

Thanks, it worked. I installed the smsfix cab but my device isn't connecting with ActiveSync..

Anyway, your ROM looks great and works perfect except for textmessage.

Guest Bruno Adler
Thanks, it worked. I installed the smsfix cab but my device isn't connecting with ActiveSync..

Anyway, your ROM looks great and works perfect except for textmessage.

I'll take a look at my redist packages... i'm only having this trouble with dutch version.

Hi there,

Bruno is there good progress for the SMS bug?

Zijn er NL'ers aanwezig die wel gewoon kan SMS'sen? Als je een oplossing hebt gevonden kan je dan ff een reactie neersetten?

GRTZ

Guest Bruno Adler
Hi there,

Zijn er NL'ers aanwezig die wel gewoon kan SMS'sen? Als je een oplossing hebt gevonden kan je dan ff een reactie neersetten?

GRTZ

i'm working on it.

;)

UPDATE:

- M2D VERSIONS : GERMAN/FRENCH/ITALIAN/DUTCH ARE READY TO GO :D

Edited by Bruno Adler

Hi there,

GRTZ

Je moet dit veranderen in het register

Reg edit is needed as follows.

HKCU Software\Microsoft\Inbox\MsgTypes\IPM\SMStext\DLL

change from ...mms.dll...to...htmlnote.dll

Dan kun je wel sms'n ;)

I'm needing some feedbacks on my Minotaur v2 version.

Bruno when you change this in register the sms in dutch rom will work

Best regards Ger

Guest Bruno Adler
Bruno when you change this in register the sms in dutch rom will work

Best regards Ger

Alright, i'm gonna fix this today. have you tried the m2d rom yet?

Guest joostvdw
Alright, i'm gonna fix this today. have you tried the m2d rom yet?

Hey Bruno,

Your rom is great,

Can you also make a extreme lite (fast) dutch rom with this sms fix?

thanks ;)