[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest WhtCastle

The lite is exactly what I was looking for since DC22, I have no problems (that have to do with the rom anyways :P )

Thanks!

Guest nmayer79
Tap the top taskbar at that point. I forget we have a lot of new flashaholics in training lol.

Good to know we still got some who are new to what this device is capable. These forums make this phone one of the best

Guest dbsimms63
not even sure that can be done... but more importantly, what is wrong w/ active sync? the general "pain in my butt" does not give specifics enough. Any details would help us to help you. On a basic level... if you don't have active sync setup and/or you have the schedule set to manual sync for on and off hours it should be pretty much out of your hair.

I guess if you had looked at my post #650, you would see why it is a pain in my butt. Active Sync must be corrupted, as a lot of things are on my phone, see my #651, getting all sorts of errors when the phone boots up, don't even see active sync in the programs, so I can't see what schedule it is on. I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and hard reset, just as soon as I figure out how to use Sashimi to back up everything I have put back on the phone.

Edited by dbsimms63

Guest Nerohdam

Where can I get better keyboard? i installed the D22 MD2 Rom v1 since v2 was not downloadable and I got a keyboard that does not have ! and other symbols. Instead it came it some key that looks like you can input arabic letters.... Not good when your passwords for mail require ! symbol...

Guest dgyahn
Where can I get better keyboard? i installed the D22 MD2 Rom v1 since v2 was not downloadable and I got a keyboard that does not have ! and other symbols. Instead it came it some key that looks like you can input arabic letters.... Not good when your passwords for mail require ! symbol...

I use SPB Keyboard. You can find it here: www.spb.com/pocketpc-software/keyboard

Guest dbsimms63

What is Home XML under the M2DC settings? I have looked at other M2D themes and I see where they have a call log on the home screen. Is there a way to add that under Alarm Off? Also, I had to do a hard reset to fix some issues, but now my Titanium screen only shows calendar, time, pictures, and windows live, everything else is gone. Where do I go to turn the missing items back on? Where does the program launcher look for available programs, start page, particular folders? I have several added programs that I still can't access via the program launcher. Is there a way to edit program launcher to specify where it "looks" for programs to ad? Thanks.

Edited by dbsimms63

Guest sojrner
Anyone know if there is a .cab file to reload activesync to the phone?

You never responded on questions as to why you want to remove activesync... apparently you found a way to do it and now you want it back? There are many reasons why you should not do it like that... now I would suggest a hard-reset.

search up the samsung omnia lite keyboard here.

Guest NilsE
What is Home XML under the M2DC settings? I have looked at other M2D themes and I see where they have a call log on the home screen. Is there a way to add that under Alarm Off? Also, I had to do a hard reset to fix some issues, but now my Titanium screen only shows calendar, time, pictures, and windows live, everything else is gone. Where do I go to turn the missing items back on? Where does the program launcher look for available programs, start page, particular folders? I have several added programs that I still can't access via the program launcher. Is there a way to edit program launcher to specify where it "looks" for programs to ad? Thanks.

I have never figured out what the Home XML does so maybe someone else can chime in on that one.

As far as the hard reset goes it should have restored the to whatever was enabled in the original ROM on the Titanium home screen. If you added others you will have to add them again.

The way people are adding extras to the home screen like the call log is with a program called M2D Today Page which allows you to add today plugins to any screen. I attached it but you need to look around here on how to use it.

You may be falling into the same trap others have with the program add function for the launcher. The screen is scrollable so just scroll to see the remainder of the installed programs.

Guest dbsimms63
I have never figured out what the Home XML does so maybe someone else can chime in on that one.

As far as the hard reset goes it should have restored the to whatever was enabled in the original ROM on the Titanium home screen. If you added others you will have to add them again.

The way people are adding extras to the home screen like the call log is with a program called M2D Today Page which allows you to add today plugins to any screen. I attached it but you need to look around here on how to use it.

You may be falling into the same trap others have with the program add function for the launcher. The screen is scrollable so just scroll to see the remainder of the installed programs.

I never added anything to the Titanium screen, but now I don't have weather, contacts, calls, battery, or messages. All I did was hard reset and reinstall my PIM info. As far as the launcher, I know it scrolls, but I can drag it up ro down and there are no extra programs, that is why I wanted to know what folder the program looks at to see the available programs. That way I can put them all there and access them. I'll do some research on the M2D Today Page to see how to operate it.

Thanks

Guest dbsimms63
You never responded on questions as to why you want to remove activesync... apparently you found a way to do it and now you want it back? There are many reasons why you should not do it like that... now I would suggest a hard-reset.

search up the samsung omnia lite keyboard here.

Yes I did answer, on post 657.

Edited by dbsimms63

Guest sojrner
Yes I did answer, on post 657.

hey, I do apologize for that bro... egg on my face there. :P

I guess I failed you then. My bad. :D

...I still think a hard reset is the best thing to get you back going w/ active sync.

Guest dbsimms63
hey, I do apologize for that bro... egg on my face there. :P

I guess I failed you then. My bad. :D

...I still think a hard reset is the best thing to get you back going w/ active sync.

That's quite alright, and I did a hard reset, got active sync back, but now my Titanium screen is jacked. Mine doesn't look like the pics on the first page do. All I have is calendar, time, pictures, and windows live, the rest is M.I.A.. Anyone know where I can adjust these settings to regain the missing items?

Guest dbsimms63
if you don't have active sync setup and/or you have the schedule set to manual sync for on and off hours it should be pretty much out of your hair.

where are the settings for the active sync, on the phone or PC?

Guest sojrner
where are the settings for the active sync, on the phone or PC?

The settings are on the phone. Within active sync itself.

Not sure why you would not have those components on titanium... you should be able to use the config app to fix it... uhh, I forget the name off the top of my head here.

Another option might be to simply reflash the rom as there is obviously something weird in the way it's working for you. Sorry I don't have more for you on that one.

Guest waremike32
That's quite alright, and I did a hard reset, got active sync back, but now my Titanium screen is jacked. Mine doesn't look like the pics on the first page do. All I have is calendar, time, pictures, and windows live, the rest is M.I.A.. Anyone know where I can adjust these settings to regain the missing items?

You can try enabling them from chome editor, but they should be there on first boot (either after a flash or hard reset). If not, you may need to reflash.

Guest tonesters
Tap the top taskbar at that point. I forget we have a lot of new flashaholics in training lol.

Hi, i used to flash my i910 to the other ROM's and it seems like DC22 is new. I noticed that a lot of the threads start out with "WARNING - MUST HAVE YOUR OMNIA i910 UPDATED TO DC22 - WARNING" Can you tell me instructions on how to do that? or is there a link that shows instructions?

Guest EL FUERTE

i might not be around if someone read this can they plz pm me with the link to dl TVOUT not OUTVIEWER their a difference

Guest rpmm70
Hi, i used to flash my i910 to the other ROM's and it seems like DC22 is new. I noticed that a lot of the threads start out with "WARNING - MUST HAVE YOUR OMNIA i910 UPDATED TO DC22 - WARNING" Can you tell me instructions on how to do that? or is there a link that shows instructions?

It is the same process as upgrading to CF03. Here is a link to the official Verizon upgrade. Follow the instructions on the program.

http://www.4shared.com/file/VK4IlD9o/Veriz...C22_Upgrad.html

do you flash the dc22 cooked roms the same way as the cf03 cooked roms?

Yes

Edited by rpmm70

Guest Nerohdam

What default keyboard is in the M2D2 DC22 Only ROM? It seems to have an arabic symbol that pops up arabic characters and makes inputing things like @ or ! difficult if not impossible. What alternative keyboards are out there and what would be a good search word for that keyboard?

Thanks.

Guest rfarrah
What default keyboard is in the M2D2 DC22 Only ROM? It seems to have an arabic symbol that pops up arabic characters and makes inputing things like @ or ! difficult if not impossible. What alternative keyboards are out there and what would be a good search word for that keyboard?

Thanks.

I think Lioryte's first page has a samsung standard keyboard, if I remember right.....

Guest dgyahn

Thanks.

Here is the Samsung Lite black keyboard. It works great for my i910.

Samsung_Lite_Keyboard_Black_V3.cab

post-538633-1274128909_thumb.png

post-538633-1274128981_thumb.png

Edited by dgyahn