[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Finally u're here master dhee...i have question about xda_uc.

Can i use XDA_UC on u'r rom to automatic install cab to my storage / storage card by create xda_uc/sd folder?

because xda_uc on some rom only able to install on device, not my storage/storage card

Finally u're here master dhee...i have question about xda_uc.

Can i use XDA_UC on u'r rom to automatic install cab to my storage / storage card by create xda_uc/sd folder?

because xda_uc on some rom only able to install on device, not my storage/storage card

Yes, U can do, and XDA_UC will ask U to install in SD card or Internal Storage. :)

Hello Dhee, here is a little something for you to look at in case u r interested to cook it in to ur next build. Nothing serious tho as not so many use or care about rotation animation but still there r some of us who likes to use the rotation facility with nice animation. B)

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...rse-engineered/

Thank U, Rebels ;)

Great apps, but it froze my phone, wait for next version will test. :)

Welcome Dhee! You've finally stepped out of the shadows! B)

Looking forward to your great new releases!

Keep up the good work brother!

Hi, my brother, glade to see U :o

Maybe short time, don't like sun shine, i'm vampire. B) :D

It's a great news!

We could continue testing the great BT fixed rom from PDhee!!

Please do not change new mobile until WM 7 is out.... :o

Thanks dannych99 ;)

I just bought a new i900Omnia. :D

Guest fattmatt

Hello P_Dhee.

Welcome again to Modaco!

I would just like to say thank you for all your time and hard work.

As far as I am concerned you are not a noob, you are a very efficient chef and most people here who have tried your

roms think they are the ducks nuts. (this means very good). :)

I hope you can find the time to keep cooking for the I900 because your work is excellent!

If not, oh well...Life goes on and I really appreciate the work you have done for all of us.

All the best and happy new year my friend.

Matt.

EDIT- I just saw you got a new I900 P_Dhee, now that is some good news, I may put off my upgrade to the I8000 now!

Edited by fattmatt

Hello P_Dhee.

Welcome again to Modaco!

I would just like to say thank you for all your time and hard work.

As far as I am concerned you are not a noob, you are a very efficient chef and most people here who have tried your

roms think they are the ducks nuts. (this means very good). ;)

I hope you can find the time to keep cooking for the I900 because your work is excellent!

If not, oh well...Life goes on and I really appreciate the work you have done for all of us.

All the best and happy new year my friend.

Matt.

EDIT- I just saw you got a new I900 P_Dhee, now that is some good news, I may put off my upgrade to the I8000 now!

Hi, matt B)

hey, i8000 very good plan, why not put off :)

newbie need more helps from U. B)

Happy new year 2010 to your family ;)

Thank U, Rebels B)

Great apps, but it froze my phone, wait for next version will test. :)

I just bought a new i900Omnia. ;)

Well dhee thats arite, we can always wait for a better version. and wow, u got a new omnia?! Thats hell of a good news mate. enjoy and take care.

Guest fattmatt
Hi, matt B)

hey, i8000 very good plan, why not put off :)

newbie need more helps from U. B)

Happy new year 2010 to your family ;)

You are right P_Dhee, I can get the I8000 for about 16913 Baht but it is money I do not "really" need to spend, but am willing to. ;)

At the end of the day it is still the same phone with "slightly" bigger screen/res, processor and ram, but I like it, except for the "D" pad.

Anything you think I can help you with, feel free to ask...

Thanks again Boss.

Matt.

Guest dockers4u

thanks for the nice rom and i like it so far.. one problem im having so far is the fonts....it's big and i cant make it smaller by going to the settings and fonts.....hope you have a fix on this...

Thanks master PDhee, I'm very very very grateful of what you've done so far for all the i900 community, you're making our phone alive!!

Now I just have to change my ugly dead touchscreen B) to keep enjoying your roms and my Omnia!

THANK YOU :)

Jeremie (France)

Guest Saigoncoco2

Sawath dee Mr P_Dhee

Welcome!!

Thank you very much for your great support. I use your ROM from the beginning and problems i find not come from your ROM, but from my software, especially with SPB Shell and his add on.

The only one problem i have from the beginning (also with other ROMS) is the important decreasing of the audio quality when to answer a call or to use Voice Speed dial with an bluetooth device. (at the same time to listen to music). But maybe it is a problem that cannot be resolved.

Kop Khun ma khap! and i hope that your work is just a beginning.

Georges from Vietnam

Hello Master PDhee / everyone:

Been using your 23518 rom for 2 days --excellent. also, been using your roms from the beginning and before that master Khuancai's roms were my favourite.

So happy you are now with us on modaco. Many thanks for everything. dave :)

anybody flashed 23518 and care to post some screen shots ?

Mr Dhee, when 23518+M2D coming out ?

thanks for the great work.

Hi, vince1970 :)

M2D 23518 (Test Rom) on first floor B)

Guest saintxseiya

Hi P_Dhee!

A NOOB? Sure ! Probably the best Rom N00b around! :) We are glad to see you here at Modaco! We love your Roms, they are unbelievable good!! So keep on the good work!

Saint

Guest Carlos_rpg

Hey PDhee! Great see you around!

How About start a kitchen in a new topic? I'm sure we will love to know how you do your magic! :)

(possibly a how to build in other languages too)