• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Android Requires More Button Presses

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

http://daggle.com/impression-wrong-android-nice-iphone-1607

Why android is worse than iPhone ...

On Android, in the Seemic Twitter app, you can go back by either using the applications
Cancel button or using Android’s dedicated “Back” button that I’m pointing to at the
bottom. On the iPhone, you’ve got to guess — the Cancel button in the top left will let
you do it.

But you know, you guess once or twice, and then you know. I rarely struggle trying
to understand how to use my iPhone apps
[/codebox]

It has turned into a pissing contest, its more intuitive because you "guess" rather than use a dedicated back button.

I love my Android phones, but I still recommend iPhones to people who I think would appreciate them but this article is possible the most stupid I have ever seen on any product ever.

But on the bright side it is very very funny. Its a must read :)

Edited by Rocky7

Posted · Report post

iPhone is from last decade *Period*

Posted · Report post

PMSL.......

"Those are my most three most recent smartphones. My primary phone is that iPhone on the right"

Nope - the iPhone is definately on the left when I look at the picture! :)

Posted · Report post

Credit to Apple for kicking the other manufacturers into doing something substantive instead of a minor additional feature each year.

But should the iPhone be used as a basis for comparing everything else out there ?? NO!

It has its place and has completed its mission.

Posted · Report post

Danny Sullivan January 10, 2010 at 2:55 am

Yeah, checked. The Gmail app can’t handle Gmail thru Google Apps.

Absolute rubbish! I'm using my Google Apps on my T-mobile Pulse quite happily, the only thing that can't use this address is when buying stuff through the market place. The guy knows nothing.