Lost/formatted your Orange SD card?

Guest gcruces

Guest dodgybob
Pretty questionable from a legal point of view methinks...

There's not much of interest on it anyway to be honest with you!

P

Yeh... who cares about legalities!! I don't

www.dodgybob.co.uk

I'll refrain from website advertising in the future.. this is a one of SPAM free SPAM 8)

It'll be there for some time - I haven't cleaned out my wwwroot for a couple of years :D

I don't personally see any problem with the legal side, I've simply backed up the SD Card I received with my SPV for my personal use and made it available to other SPV users.

There are no mentioned licensing restrictions and Orange has not specifically stated that I am not entitled to backup or distribute the software on the SD card.

The main reason I zipped it is so that I could put whatever on the SD card and then change my mind about not installing apps...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry but legality is one thing ....

who protects from the abuses of the majors legality with their locks their unefficiant paying hotlines etc.....their sometimes illegal contracts

i am just fighting to have my new SPV working and you cannot imagine what answers the hotline gives ....knowing that my SPV is under guarantee , that I pay for the calls and even for the waiting times and that the calls have no result ...is the contract really fullfilled from my operator ? I pay and I pay for nothing ...should I go to the court ?

Where are the ethics on their side ?

I am almost sure that the hotlines are only an additional revenue for them ...as otherwise they would at least have people that read the user guide . And it's almost the same at each operator here in france so what ? :evil:

furhter did you try a Microsoft hotline once ?

• 2 years later...
Guest Paul [MVP]

I was watching footy tonight, and I spotted lots of people taking pictures of Thierry Henry at a corner with camera phones.

It got me thinking what a cool innovation camera phones were... who was first to release an INTEGRATED camera phone?

Anyone know?

P

• 4 weeks later...