Facebook widget colour

Guest punkmonkey1984

Guest punkmonkey1984

well basically i saw when going though a different various website forums some one posted a screen shot and in it was the facebook widget (official i think), but it was a dark gray colour,

Im looking for it, because i want it lol, anyone know's where it is or any idea's ?

Guest shokka9

just look for it....

:)

If you are using Kos's theme, there are a few places it could be.

Unzip the .zip file, and look in the folders. I cannot remember exactly which one the FB icon is in, but i think it has numerous locations, so change them all.

Just use GIMP or smth similar to 'greyscale or desaturate' the icon.

I have left stuff like this as it is, blue. (in my theme which will be available later this evening)

Then zip it back up (need to use the BlackEclair1.4.thm for it to work - although it can be renamed)

Or you could locate it on the device, copy it out onto your PC, modify and then move back over (using ADB etc)

Hope that kinda helps....

Its a bit different to WinMo :)

Guest Marcony0
well basically i saw when going though a different various website forums some one posted a screen shot and in it was the facebook widget (official i think), but it was a dark gray colour,

Im looking for it, because i want it lol, anyone know's where it is or any idea's ?

You might be talking about pure messenger widget as well ! it's a paid widget but has what you are talking about :)

Guest punkmonkey1984
You might be talking about pure messenger widget as well ! it's a paid widget but has what you are talking about :)

No iv got pure messsnger widget, its the offical one, it had the little status update box, and every thing looked the same but it was a dark colour,

@Shokka, trust me bro,

iv look for it at my normal spot's, Android Fourms, XDA, htcpedia, Android Central. etc i think it was on a show your home screen kinda thread, but cant locate it,

As for finding the right file, iv got no idea where to look for it to skin it, Im thinking it's harder then just looking inside the windows folder on winmo lol