Unlocking does it void warranty?

Guest drkdeath5000

Guest drkdeath5000

Hey everyone,

bought myself a tg01 from orange a few weeks back only oranges network coverage is terrible in my area so im looking to unlock. Only im worried that unlocking will void my warranty atleast ive read that some where.

So my question will unlocking void my warranty at all? Ill be using the 3 network if that makes any difference.

Guest lonegunman
Hey everyone,

bought myself a tg01 from orange a few weeks back only oranges network coverage is terrible in my area so im looking to unlock. Only im worried that unlocking will void my warranty atleast ive read that some where.

So my question will unlocking void my warranty at all? Ill be using the 3 network if that makes any difference.

In a word no, if so why would orange sell you the unlock code,as long as all the warranty stickers are un touched then i can't see a problem.

Guest drkdeath5000
In a word no, if so why would orange sell you the unlock code,as long as all the warranty stickers are un touched then i can't see a problem.

Thanks for the reply, thats just what i figured and since its actually an option in the phone (to unlock) shouldnt be a problem. Either way im going to have to unlock it since orange is terrible - loses connection every 2 - 3 mins where i am :-(, just been holding off incase anything was to go wrong with the phone but now my 28 days with orange are up i see no reason to wait anymore. Wheres the best cheapest place to get it unlocked ?

Also, was wondering if anyone knows of a way to use two sims (dual sim adaptor) in the tg01 ? Do these actually work ?

Thanks again

Guest kevinpwhite
Wheres the best cheapest place to get it unlocked ?

Thanks again

This chap Vitamise has provided a very prompt unlock service for lost of members here and on XDA - charge is £10. Have used myself twice and very satisfied.

Regards,

Kevin

Edited by kevinpwhite

Guest drkdeath5000
This chap Vitamise has provided a very prompt unlock service for lost of members here and on XDA - charge is £10. Have used myself twice and very satisfied.

Regards,

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, will try and email him today or tomorrow.

Guest lonegunman
Thanks Kevin, will try and email him today or tomorrow.

That guy is top draw,had my unlock code in under an hour, not seen a dual sim for the phone as yet but give it time one will come out.

Guest grahame30
Hey everyone,

hi i got a tg01 from orange and had every intention of using 3 network as you said orange signal is pants and there data usage for pay as you go is shockingbut only 50mb on dolphin but 150mb with 3.

i have been using 3 with my tg01 for about a month now and i love it .

the only thing is i did not get a unlock code from orange as i have no history with them and they require that you have to have bin with them for three months .

so went to my local bloke in hounslow high street and he unlocked it for £15 he just took the iemi number and text me the unlocking code 2 days later.

so all well in tg01 land .

the battery well thats a differant storey

GO TO AMAZON !!!!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0...ix=TG01+BATTERY

£9.77 BARGAIN IT WORKS SO SO SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE 1000MAH SUPPLIED THIS ONE HAS 1100MAH MAKES ALL THE DIFFERANCE.

g

Edited by grahame30