SlideIt

Guest Naruc

Test out the new slideIt keyboard, its by far the best keyboard I have tested... as the name says slide betwene the key's to write, incredible fast and acurate, Dictionaries in difrent language for DL also from market, so if you miss your own country's dictionary on modaco 3.2 this is a good opertunity

After installing this I can't move/remove any shortcuts on my homescreen anymore. Long presses aren't recognized. It just starts the program.

Hmm dont have that issue here, or atleast I havent noticed it... I have no problem adding stuff on my homescreen atleast

Guest e2zippo
After installing this I can't move/remove any shortcuts on my homescreen anymore. Long presses aren't recognized. It just starts the program.

I just tried it and it works for me, so no issue here.

Edit: just wanted to let people know that this works really good, and it's the only "slide-app" that supports swedish. This is awesome! :D

Edited by e2zippo

Is it just me or is it not possible to download english language for it?

I'm getting not found errors in the market when I try

Its default so you should not have to download it... its already included in the keyboard

Its default so you should not have to download it... its already included in the keyboard

Weird, no languages came down with mine.

Just says empty under select language. Will have another go

The free version is a demoversion I checked with Dasur when the paybale version getting released and what the difrent is and the answer was little unclearing and almost looked like somthing HTC could have said...

"Dear Sir

The full version for Android will be released only during the next month on the Market.

the demo version expired after 1 month and some option can't be used.

Best regards,

Dasur Team"

Thx :D

Anyway, it seems you can still use it just like the "normal" keyboard.

I'm wondering about patents as there's also Swype ... I fear only one will survive ... and it won't be the cheapest.

:-(

Guest String Theory

Wow, this works great! Way faster than Touch Input and when I'm 100% used to it, it's maybe even faster than typing on a qwerty smartphone keyboard.

I am probably doing something wrong, but I cant get the keyboard to work. Checked the box in local and text settings, but still plain HTC keyboard. Restarting my phone now to see if that helps.

(Modaco 3.2 b5)

Guest Villarous

I think its even slower.. sliding around the keyboard. I mean, using a thumb or another finger to slide around? Its hard to navigate fast from left to right and right to left.. I prefer typing :D

And its buttugly..

Edited by Villarous

Guest String Theory
I am probably doing something wrong, but I cant get the keyboard to work. Checked the box in local and text settings, but still plain HTC keyboard. Restarting my phone now to see if that helps.

(Modaco 3.2 b5)

Long press the input field you're going to use, then you can choose SlideIt.