Sms folder - Deleted Items

Guest Tavarini

Guest Tavarini

Hello,

I have a Benq E72 w/ Windows Mobile 6 Standard.

Whenever I deleted some sms it goes to the "deleted items" folder but after a while (some minutes or hours) the messages aren't there anymore.

I had an old smartphone in which this didn't happened, I had to manually choose to empty that folder.

So my question is, how can I choose to empty that folder manually, stoping it from automatically delete those sms?

Thx in advance.

Guest Alshandron

Why on earth would you move messages to Deleted Items if you don't want to delete them? It's common sense, if you don't want to delete an item, then do not move it into thrash bin!

Other than that, I'm unable to provide you an answer, since I've never used Windows Mobile 6 or Smartphones.

Guest Tavarini
Why on earth would you move messages to Deleted Items if you don't want to delete them? It's common sense, if you don't want to delete an item, then do not move it into thrash bin!

Other than that, I'm unable to provide you an answer, since I've never used Windows Mobile 6 or Smartphones.

Well sometimes you might make a mistake, right? So just imagine you delete a msg by mistake.. Well maybe you don't.. Because you don't use smartphones or windows mobile.. :D

Anyway when I posted this I wanted to have some help, not a common sense class, don't take me wrong, I am just sick of people writing random stuff on forums.

Anyone have some hint about this? I can't find any option in the msg menu --> tools -> (...)

Help would be really appreciated!

Thx.

• 4 months later...
Guest ScaR200
Well sometimes you might make a mistake, right? So just imagine you delete a msg by mistake.. Well maybe you don't.. Because you don't use smartphones or windows mobile.. :lol:

Anyway when I posted this I wanted to have some help, not a common sense class, don't take me wrong, I am just sick of people writing random stuff on forums.

Anyone have some hint about this? I can't find any option in the msg menu --> tools -> (...)

Help would be really appreciated!

Thx.

i have the same problem on my HTC Snap - looking for answers too(real answers or help - not useless rubbish like the other guy was spewing pls).

from what i can tell, my deleted items are cleared every time my pocket outlook connects or disconnects (which in my case is every 5 mins).

on a PPC (i.e. w/ touchscreen) the option is available to choose how deleted items are emptied but that option isn't available on a smartphone - what a PITA!)

thx.