Android T-Shirts

Guest nicandris

Guest nicandris

Well i searched a bit in this forum and modaco seems to be selling some stuff from the accesories store, but no T-shirts :(

Aaaaaaaaaanw

Since Android is a "community" project i think i could ask for a little help :(

(well what the heck i'll give it a try)

I was at work today working my ass off (googleing i mean) and i found an amazing T-shirt from the GoogleStore. During check out i was informed by the system that they will not ship to my address. Well i get this a lot from large international sites since the island of Venus (Cyprus) is a bit low i guess in internet purchases. The T-shirt i'm talking about is this one.

androidtside2.jpg

I know the guy is a bit chubby but i'm fit so the T' will look better on me :(

Welllllll my question is, does anyone found this somewhere else where i can purchase it (ebay/amazon/online stores) or maybe a forwarding site where i can send the item there and forward it to me (i know this thing excists)

Guest DougEdey

I've contacted the Company that provides the store (it's not run by Google) since they said they won't ship to the UK. I suspect they need to raise a shipping quote or something.

Guest nicandris
I've contacted the Company that provides the store (it's not run by Google) since they said they won't ship to the UK. I suspect they need to raise a shipping quote or something.

hmmmm so it's only for the us... couldn;t find it on ebay or other stores either... maybe some guys from the us can forwad them? :(