HTC Desire Teeter Game - Now Availabe for the MCR and Cyanogen Roms

Guest kwazyivan

Guest kwazyivan

I've Uploaded and Tested the DESIRE TEETER GAME which works perfectly fine on both Roms, MCR and Cyanogen.

The "teeter.apk", doesnt work if you try to install it, so instead i've created a signed "update_desire_teeter_game.zip" which contains the game ONLY, it can be easily flashed into the system via Amon RA Recovery, as its the only way to install the game.

You can download the ZIP file from the link bellow: :)

update_desire_teeter_game.zip

Bear in mind that you'll need to flash the "update_desire_teeter_game.zip" via Amon Ra Recovery.

The game works like a charm, its fun and very addictive, enjoy... ;) post-652299-1269085909_thumb.jpg

Edited by kwazyivan

Guest fabiocampos
I've Uploaded and Tested the DESIRE TEETER GAME which works perfectly fine on both Roms, MCR and Cyanogen.

The "teeter.apk", doesnt work if you try to install it, so instead i've created a signed "update_desire_teeter_game.zip" which contains the game ONLY, it can be easily flashed into the system via Amon RA Recovery, as its the only way to install the game.

You can download the ZIP file from the link bellow: ;)

Bear in mind that you'll need to flash the "update_desire_teeter_game.zip" via Amon Ra Recovery.

The game works like a charm, its fun and very addictive, enjoy... :P post-652299-1269085909_thumb.jpg

Ow dude! It´s funny ;)

• 7 months later...
Guest DarkRanger
Your most welcome dude B)

Hi guys, I'm pretty new to this forum (first post, w00h00 :) ). I can't download the game. Any ideas why?

Hmmm, nevermind, seems I just needed to make one post...

Edited by DarkRanger

• 4 weeks later...
Guest emul8or

Teeter.zipModified your version, no need to flash. Just unzip and install.

The game works like a charm, its fun and very addictive, enjoy... :) post-652299-1269085909_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
Hi guys, I'm pretty new to this forum (first post, w00h00 :D ). I can't download the game. Any ideas why?

Hmmm, nevermind, seems I just needed to make one post...

Hi, I have SE Xperia X10 mini, i installed Teeter, its opens, and closes imidiatly, with sorry.... I now, that it is question of resolution. Can anyone help me?

Guest piyush7243
Hi, I have SE Xperia X10 mini, i installed Teeter, its opens, and closes imidiatly, with sorry.... I now, that it is question of resolution. Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot. It also works on ZTE Blade

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tabatt13

You can download the ZIP file from the link bellow: :lol:

The game works like a charm, its fun and very addictive, enjoy... :) post-652299-1269085909_thumb.jpg

Thank You.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 9 months later...