• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Library doesn't work in newest version of Meridian Player (Noble)

4 posts in this topic

Posted

After I installed the latest version of Meridian Player, 0.14.1 (Noble), the library is completely empty, ie. there are no albums, and no songs are shown when I select (All) Songs. :)

Luckily I can still play songs from the Folder view...

Has anyone else gotten the same problem?

Posted

Meridian has library? Never noticed...

Posted

After I installed the latest version of Meridian Player, 0.14.1 (Noble), the library is completely empty

I just updated to 0.14.1 and have no problems (Motorola Droid).

Posted (edited)

Meridian has library? Never noticed...

With library, I mean the index of songs that Meridian reads in and that you can browse by album, artist or just song name. But all of those options says "No items."

I just updated to 0.14.1 and have no problems (Motorola Droid).

Oh... well I guess it might be my phone model then (Acer Liquid). :) *sigh* I'll just have to look for another one untill it works again.

Edit:

3/Cubed Music Player is pretty awesome! But it lacks selection of music folders, and I can't browse it by album instead of artist name.

MixZing seems pretty interesting and I can select which folder to play music from, so I guess I'll stick with that one for now. It also has an interesting auto-rating system which rates music based on whether I skip the songs or not, which I've actually wanted, but never actually looked for.

Edited by Mythrix