Glass statusbar with diff battery icons

Guest goa200

Guest goa200

cap201004152338.pngsnap20100416113731uordikum.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=be4e2c9...9b5ba589d1986ba

just sharing what ive done. i take no credits for anything really as i've mostly borrowed a few pieces here and there and slightly edited stuff

nandroid backup as always and needs to be flashed on non odexed roms.

for latest 008 2.1 bin

the battery percent can be turned off from spareparts

Edited by goa200

Guest wulltd

just sharing what ive done. i take no credits for anything really as i've mostly borrowed a few pieces here and there and slightly edited stuff

for latest 008 2.1 bin

Real nice! Thanks!

Guest Armisael81

Great work goa200

May i ask which file you edited to write battery percentage over the battery images? I'd like to add this feature on my stock theme (over the classic battery icon).

Thank you in advance ;)

Guest goa200
Great work goa200

May i ask which file you edited to write battery percentage over the battery images? I'd like to add this feature on my stock theme (over the classic battery icon).

Thank you in advance ;)

its in services.jar so if you are using the same bin you can just take that file. I took it from piters rom, problem with it is that it screws up network icons so gonna require some work to change the network icons in your framework-res.apk file. not that it's any hard though

Guest Wendigogo

The rounded one is *really really really* nice ... But where the hell his the clock display ? You guys don't need it ?

Another issue with the edge icon (E) which is not glassified ... I'm on LCR-1.3 so it could be an issue with this ROM or with the "Black Statusbar" from piter applied before this one.

Someone else has those issues ?

Guest goa200
The rounded one is *really really really* nice ... But where the hell his the clock display ? You guys don't need it ?

Another issue with the edge icon (E) which is not glassified ... I'm on LCR-1.3 so it could be an issue with this ROM or with the "Black Statusbar" from piter applied before this one.

Someone else has those issues ?

if you take a screenshot and show me what you mean and ill fix it. services.jar screws up with the icons.

I've hidden the clock but if you really want it back i can fix a flashable with the clock.

Most ppl have a huge weather/clock widget that shows time which makes another clock in the notification bar redundant

Guest Wendigogo
if you take a screenshot and show me what you mean and ill fix it. services.jar screws up with the icons.
Here it is : post-655427-1271844491_thumb.png as you can see the Edge "E" icon is not glassified as "3G" and HSDPA "H" icons are set correctly : post-655427-1271844695_thumb.png.

It may be cause I tried the "Black Statusbar" or "Smoked theme" before applying your status bar ...

I've hidden the clock but if you really want it back i can fix a flashable with the clock.

Most ppl have a huge weather/clock widget that shows time which makes another clock in the notification bar redundant

You're right as I've got one too. But only on one desktop where I'm not all the time (why having multiple desktops if using only one ;) ) and I don't wanna waste space by adding a clock widget on all of them ... So it would be really great if you could add a flashable with the clock ... ;)

Guest goa200
Here it is : post-655427-1271844491_thumb.png as you can see the Edge "E" icon is not glassified as "3G" and HSDPA "H" icons are set correctly : post-655427-1271844695_thumb.png.

It may be cause I tried the "Black Statusbar" or "Smoked theme" before applying your status bar ...

You're right as I've got one too. But only on one desktop where I'm not all the time (why having multiple desktops if using only one :huh: ) and I don't wanna waste space by adding a clock widget on all of them ... So it would be really great if you could add a flashable with the clock ... :P

yes yes im sure i could fix all this during the weekend. just been busy with work. i'll get on it right away =)

Guest pokedroid

Hey, I'm somewhat new at this stuff and have never installed an add-on for the status bar w/ anything like that. I have spare parts already, but how do I install one of these battery icons on my phone? one most things I've installed, I simply move the .zip to sd root, rename to update.zip, boot into recovery and install zip. is it the same thing in this situation?

btw, thanks for doing this, I have been looking for days for something like this.

Guest Wendigogo
yes yes im sure i could fix all this during the weekend. just been busy with work. i'll get on it right away =)
Sorry about asking you again but it was a long time I asked if you can include clock and battery percent on rounded status bar.

So ... up ! :huh:

Guest pokedroid

for latest 008 2.1 bin

maybe a little installation help please?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest goa200
Hello goa200

Could you tell me if it works on 1.100.05?

And could you fix it if it doesn't work.

yes i will port all the statusbars to 1.100.05 this weekend. just been really busy with work this week.

but currently they do not work on 1.100.05