• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

WP7 Ultimate Windows Phone 7 M2D 2 Theme!!!!

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Great work on this theme! I love it!

A few questions -

1) as you mentioned, the Calendar was blank - how would I build a background that matches the "Calendar" tab, to keep it consistent?

2) Is there a replacement screen for the "Internet" tab without the MSIE "e" logo? I like the generic world or globe, but i don't know where to replace that image.

Thanks again for this theme!

Posted

Hi again ,

for many edit in Manila see this post on XDA.Dev. - here (Manila and Sense etc. maybe some for M2Dv2 ???!) :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=700826

Nice theme Pearl Jam ...thx :lol:

Posted (edited)

may i know where i can download for M2DC and Manila2D?? please give me a link... I've searched, but not find yet,,, just find the theme.... :D

and is it possible to install on all the ROM?? or just few ROM that suported??

so sorry, noobie here... need your explanation.... :)

Edited by enjoy_mobility

Posted

Hi!

I saw this files: HH_rainbrush_00.brn, HH_rainbrush_01.brn etc...

I dont get it works.what do i have to do to see animation?

Other question is: weather in weather tab could be animated?

and final question: i would like that scroll bar will be transparent to see background of today and other tabs, i have tryed to make transparent some images but i dont get to see background.

I have manila 2d v2 sense from htcspain

Srry my bad english and very very very beaituful theme!!!!

Posted

can we PLS PLS PLS get a WVGA!! ( Omnia 2 ) this one for real takes up 1/4 my screen LMAO!!! little small :D

thanx alot In advance pearl Jam

hmm if u dont have a WVGA phone , look up WVGA Emulators to test them on , eassy to find with google :D

Posted

thnkz man for thiz awesum work...

keep it up

Posted

hey pearl jam! excellent !! i like your work ///all the panel are very nice for me except 'internet page " i prefer this..

How to install on omnia

Posted

that's really really good..

Hey Master, could you make it (windows phone 7 theme) for our omnia without start button, i mean just hidden it because we usually bore if it is there.. :):) :)

Or perhaps change that icon into transparant blank icon,,, thanks alot

Posted

fantástico, desde España te doy la enhorabuena por tu buen trabajo pearl, me encanta.....tema funcionando 100x100

Posted

Pearl Jam,

Just dropped in to say that I tried your theme and it worked very well. Enjoyed the looks. Thanks for your work.

Posted

I very wait for a full this theme version :P

Posted

teşekkkurler