• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Tapatalk for Modaco VOTE NOW!!

92 posts in this topic

Posted

How is it possible that someone says no :angry: who doesn't want it!!

Posted

It's coming. :angry:

P

Still waiting... :D

Posted

Still waiting... :angry:

+1

Posted

+1 :angry:

Posted

we definitely need this

Posted

+1

Posted

still no news??? :)

Posted

Would rather see Paul spending his time on R8 improvements then when things die down implement it.....

Posted

YES for ADFREE users.

But really I'm sure it will b done when he has time yeah, If u follow Paul on Twitter then u may have seen some of the pix 4 the site redesign as well.

Paul seems 2 do a lot already & if it were me reading all these nagging comments then I can't say it would make me work faster, just the opposite in fact!

Would b nice tho :)

Sent from my Amstrad cpc 464 (with the green screen yeah!)

Posted

hey... im my country we say: "Asking does not hurt.."

:)

Posted

It's still coming, but it's reliant on some stuff from me and some stuff from them.

It's likely to be a few weeks away atm...

P

Posted (edited)

It's still coming, but it's reliant on some stuff from me and some stuff from them.

P

Thanks for the update Paul.

Edited by potter97

Posted

Any update Paul?

Posted

P

Will you be licensing Tapatalk to provide your own Modaco app, like XDA do, or just putting Modaco in the directory?

Posted (edited)

Bumpty bump..

Any news yet skipper?

Edited by potter97

Posted

Any news? What would be the release date?

Posted

Lol. Glad to see I'm not the only one waiting for this.

Posted

And what about just a custom CSS or theme for mobile devices ? With Sensha or something like that, it can be done I think...

Posted

It's coming. :lol:

P

Wow, thanks!

On another board where I tried to make them convince to add TapaTalk support (they are running on vBulletin), I just got negative answers. Instead, they are reinventing the wheel and create their own API + Android APP instead. They even don't want to add TapaTalk additionally to their own creation. I still don't understand them. Good that's different here :)

Posted

Has Modaco been added to Tapatalk? Bought it the other day but was too late getting a refund. The main forum I use doesn't have it activated but I'll be asking them about it too.

Posted

+1

Posted

nothing yet ?

Posted

I think this should only be permitted if everybody agrees to remove that annoying tapatalk automatic signature.

It's even more annoying than 'sent from my iphone'

Posted

I think this should only be permitted if everybody agrees to remove that annoying tapatalk automatic signature.

It's even more annoying than 'sent from my iphone'

I totally agree. Signatures at all are useless and just interrupt the reading-flow.

Posted (edited)

Why you need 3 sites about this ..?? I´m a moderator of a german forum and it it took about 8 posts...that the OP (creator) of the forum have sign in to tapatalk...using this site

http://www.tapatalk.com/plugin.php

What is in your signature (ie. send by using tapatalk..) you can disable in the app

Hope Modaco come to tapatalk... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With kind regards..Alex

USING MY LAPTOP WITH OPERA

Edited by [email protected]