Tapatalk for Modaco VOTE NOW!!

Guest potter97

Guest volatile_ink

Can't Modaco just be added to TapaTalk? Would be easier to use one app to view XDA, MCR and a few others rather than having multiple apps running. Also, those of us who've purchased TapaTalk won't have to put up with Ads.

+1 on the no to 'Sent from my HTC Desire using TapaTalk'.

---

Sent from my Laptop at work using Windows 7 when I should be working :)

Guest battletank
Also, those of us who've purchased TapaTalk won't have to put up with Ads.

I don't follow your logic. You've paid TapaTalk money for an app, and therefore would like to get this site ad-free? Integrating Tapatalk is a drain on Paul's time, not Tapatalk's - and as it has no ads, he earns nothing in return (and actually reduces his earnings). As you appear to have an ad-free subscription, you wouldn't get ads anyway.

Edited by battletank

Guest volatile_ink
I don't follow your logic. You've paid TapaTalk money for an app, and therefore would like to get this site ad-free? Integrating Tapatalk is a drain on Paul's time, not Tapatalk's - and as it has no ads, he earns nothing in return (and actually reduces his earnings). As you appear to have an ad-free subscription, you wouldn't get ads anyway.

Access Modaco with TapaTalk.

I don't mind the standard browser for checking modaco and will try tapatalk once implemented but I really hate "Sent from my phone" messages which people don't turn off.

----

SENT FROM MY PC USING A KEYBOARD.

Guest BigBearMDC
Fuc.k Android. Give me a Fuc.king phone that makes Fuc.king phone calls.

See ya all!

Please watch your language. Everybody here will understand what you were trying to say even if every badword gets replaced :)

Best regards,

BB

Guest volatile_ink
LoL You mad bro??

shame_mode.Active = True

Long day + Orange UK + No Coverage + Lack of Caffeine in blood = Badword.

Bitten the bullet, just taken out a new contract with Vodafone (sim only), now getting EDGE/HSDPA everywhere I go..

Put my existing Orange contract on ebay... if anyones interested :)

Guest potter97

Are you having a laugh tapatalk was made for EASY implementation on forums, I think Paul is just being lazy about it. He's too busy watching formula one all the time lol. He dosent even respond to Twitter posts regarding it, which is lame really.

Come on Paul pull your finger out! It's only a few clicks!

I mean how long ago did you post its coming ROFL.

Again lame.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest potter97

OMFG!,

I have not been on this site for ages due to tapatalk and mostly Pauls inability to respond to tweets or message about this!.

He seems not to care, I would not get my hopes up peeps this has been a long time issue now!.

Its annoying too as its REALLY simple to implement! Paul get your finger out m8, and make YOUR fans/Users HAPPY!!!

Guest potter97
It's NOT really simple to implement on the software MoDaCo is currently running on.

It'll be online when MoDaCo r5 goes online.

P

Cool do you have an eta for that ??

Thanks