[Boot Animations] **Updated 05/09/2010**

Guest potter97

Guest mjaore

sry, that wasnt on purpose... dont know why it has been posted 3 times :^) i think the problem are probably the execute rights... or something like this.. i will check.. but thx for ur answer :)

Guest Whiler92
dieing for a matrix one :) with htc maybe int he middle dark green with cascasging 0,1, and random letters

A little bit faster after the first images loading :)

matrix.gif

Guest potter97
Thanks potter

enjoy your beer :)

Hello,

And a massive thankyou. It will give me the boost to make even more.

And if you want a custom one. Give me what you want and ill try to accomidate. :)

Guest Carnage21
Don't worry ;) I already knew it :(

lol thx whiler , i thought your ones were jsut gifs! to base one off >.>

god im a newb

thanks a ton :)

Guest Whiler92
lol thx whiler , i thought your ones were jsut gifs! to base one off >.>

god im a newb

thanks a ton :(

Nope.. the links are directly on the GIF :) but there are bootanimations linked to them... and there are beer-free ;)

BTW I easily understand you can prefer the one from Potter! I really like the black android mask! Very good idea!

Guest potter97
Nope.. the links are directly on the GIF ;) but there are bootanimations linked to them... and there are beer-free ;)

BTW I easily understand you can prefer the one from Potter! I really like the black android mask! Very good idea!

Hay mine are beer free too!!

Thanks for the kind words Whiler92 :(

Just i have a donate BEER!! button :), and Carnage21 is the ONLY person to very kindly offer me a beer, and to him i send my gratitude (and out of like 40,000+ downloads from all threads).

Electric aint free these days ;)

So THANKS TO CARNAGE21 for the donation :D

Edited by potter97

Guest dickenz

Hey Potter,

What are the chances of making a bootanimation similar to the Verizon Droid RED eye thing they have happening?

See somewhat of an example here in this flash animation: http://phones.verizonwireless.com/droid/x/

Youtube may have more from the Verizon commercials. I reckon that'd be an epic boot screen.

So if you're taking requests or looking for ideas add it to the list ;)

Cheers.

Guest Muyfa666

Awesome work fellas.

Is there any way I can backup the original Desire boot screen before flashing these?

Or is it available for download anywhere? I was looking for both with sound and no sound, but google was mean to me today... :-(

EDIT: Nevermind. I found it in a ROM-pack. Won't do me any good thou, cause I can't seem to flash the boot screens. There any guide anywhere?

Edited by Muyfa666

Guest potter97
Awesome work fellas.

Is there any way I can backup the original Desire boot screen before flashing these?

Or is it available for download anywhere? I was looking for both with sound and no sound, but google was mean to me today... :-(

As long as you put the bootanimations in data/local you don't need to back up as the original is stored in system/media

;)

Also if you get root explorer on the Android market you can change bootanimations from your phone. Even better!

Guest Muyfa666

That does sound good. I did some adb push things, but I never managed to change the first boot screen, only the second. Is that how it is supposed to work?

Guest potter97
That does sound good. I did some adb push things, but I never managed to change the first boot screen, only the second. Is that how it is supposed to work?

Yes, the instructions are in post 1.

Hope that helps ;)

Guest DigitalC
Another new one!!

Pissing on Apple.......

I have not tested it yet, but im pretty confident it will work. ( At work cannot test atm)

A video

(Dose not show FULL animation idk why).

The download below.

Oh and this is totally my animation as you will see lol.

Love this one - just applied it, thank god for root explorer

Many thanks