• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

HTC Desire To Receive Froyo Late June?

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

htc-desire.jpg

Not renowned for the quick updates to their UI and OS, HTC is rumoured to be releasing a Froyo update by the 23rd June!!!

The information comes from a senior member over XDA developers forum had the following conversation with a HTC Support guy:

Robert: “No im sorry not at the moment”

Me: This is not on! i can only install a few apps!…

Robert: “Can i put you on hold for a couple of sec’s”

Me: Yeah no probs…..

Robert: “I have had a chat with my supervisor and she said there is nothing you can do…. But you never heard this from me…. A new update is coming the 23rd of June and you will be able to put some apps on to the micro sd card.”

Me: ok ill have to wait then, thanks for ya help.

Robert: “ok is there anything else i can help you with?”

Me: nope have a good day cheers

Robert: “thank you have a good day”

Via XDA

Posted (edited) · Report post

htc-desire.jpg

Not renowned for the quick updates to their UI and OS, HTC is rumoured to be releasing a Froyo update by the 23rd June!!!

The information comes from a senior member over XDA developers forum had the following conversation with a HTC Support guy:

Robert: “No im sorry not at the moment”

Me: This is not on! i can only install a few apps!…

Robert: “Can i put you on hold for a couple of sec’s”

Me: Yeah no probs…..

Robert: “I have had a chat with my supervisor and she said there is nothing you can do…. But you never heard this from me…. A new update is coming the 23rd of June and you will be able to put some apps on to the micro sd card.”

Me: ok ill have to wait then, thanks for ya help.

Robert: “ok is there anything else i can help you with?”

Me: nope have a good day cheers

Robert: “thank you have a good day”

Via XDA

I can't seem to access the XDA link, can you try again?

Edited by Alias_NeO

Posted · Report post

I can't seem to access the XDA link, can you try again?

Sorry mate... it's working now ;-)

Posted · Report post

Sorry mate... it's working now ;-)

Thanks. Works now, although it's still broken in my quote.

Posted · Report post

I pretty much had the same response from OrangeUK when asking them about a couple of issues with the 2.1 rom.

"We do have an update due for release soon"

"How soon?"

"As soon as we receive the ROM from HTC, which should be by the end of June, you'll get it via an OTA update"

"Oh, that's suprising"

Posted · Report post

Let's hope the rumours are true then :rolleyes:

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.