Hungary, I love you this way!

Guest juan1088

Guest juan1088

Guys!

I think my nation has actually did something useful for the mankind (may not for the whole mankind, but at least the Pulse users of that mankind) realising the 2.1 rom. So if there was a luuuuurve party for BoBo and Paul (also called, "the upper ones" , (is it authorized, to call them on their names anyway?)), today show little respect for this small country in the middle of Europe (actually in the geometrical, and geographical middle of Europe, that's why they said, "the heart of Europe ").

So I ask everyone, who enjoying the new, hungarian (oh my god, how good it feels to write it) update, the 2.1 rom, please comment (copy/paste) here the following sentence:

Magyarország, Én így szeretlek! (it means Hungary, I love you this way!)

or

Köszönjük Magyarország! (it means Thank you Hungary)

I'm sure that will cheers up my troubled nation, at least the Pulse user part of it. :(

greetings from eastern Hungary, from the country which unleashed the 2.1 rom :(

Edited by juan1088

Guest ZsZso
Ridiculous thread is ridiculous.

+1

TOOOOOOOOO much enthusiasm! I don't think beating our chest like Tarzan is a good idea ;-)

Guest sNaiL94
+1

TOOOOOOOOO much enthusiasm! I don't think beating our chest like Tarzan is a good idea ;-)

You say sthing but it's very funny :(

Oh noooh..it's Tifunny xD

Guest JimNu
Ridiculous thread is ridiculous.

If you don't like the thread just ignore it and move along, no need to get all snotty. This makes a nice, fun, change to the gazzillion of 2.1 threads.

+1 :(

This forum could use some moderating :(

+1

Guest Dalius
Guys!

I think my nation has actually did something useful for the mankind (may not for the whole mankind, but at least the Pulse users of that mankind) realising the 2.1 rom. So if there was a luuuuurve party for BoBo and Paul (also called, "the upper ones" , (is it authorized, to call them on their names anyway?)), today show little respect for this small country in the middle of Europe (actually in the geometrical, and geographical middle of Europe, that's why they said, "the heart of Europe ").

So I ask everyone, who enjoying the new, hungarian (oh my god, how good it feels to write it) update, the 2.1 rom, please comment (copy/paste) here the following sentence:

Magyarország, Én így szeretlek! (it means Hungary, I love you this way!)

or

Köszönjük Magyarország! (it means Thank you Hungary)

I'm sure that will cheers up my troubled nation, at least the Pulse user part of it. :(

greetings from eastern Hungary, from the country which unleashed the 2.1 rom :(

和“饿”发音是一样的